Gonzalo Higuain

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
i think press only care about selling papers.

and scapegoating is their number 1 seller.

and when exactly have the press have generally been calm? it is always doom and gloom after one loss... and a set of new players on the barca ship are named.

ahah, no one can use sport journalism to sell paper as a proof.

Sure. Catalan press wants Ibra to burn badly, and by the way, that's the same press that had "San Ibra" title just few weeks ago :lol:
And that's only the press. The readers rate as well you know, and thousands of them keep rating him as our worst player this year. Come to think of it, Nou Camp had a go at him as well. Not many players in Barca history were whistled at after only 6 months.
But hey, they are all haters right. Just like me and and whoever few of you decide to label as "hater". And the "lay off of Ibra" was a nice touch. Who are you to tell people what to say or not. Was that also part of that blog that said Barca became more unpredictable now that we are scoring less and struggling more? But the system is working, right....
:lol:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Sure. Catalan press wants Ibra to burn badly, and by the way, that's the same press that had "San Ibra" title just few weeks ago :lol:
And that's only the press.
The readers rate as well you know, and thousands of them keep rating him as our worst player this year. Come to think of it, Nou Camp had a go at him as well. Not many players in Barca history were whistled at after only 6 months.
But hey, they are all haters right. Just like me and and whoever few of you decide to label as "hater". And the "lay off of Ibra" was a nice touch. Who are you to tell people what to say or not. Was that also part of that blog that said Barca became more unpredictable now that we are scoring less and struggling more? But the system is working, right....
:lol:

point proven there without me even trying.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Of course Hof, of course. Shows nicely how often you read the Catalan press.
Maybe they should start a blog to get through you, I know you are easily impressed with those :lol:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
i dont and i never claimed to be but again newspapers need to sell their stuff.

anything and everything is a story... one day, you are a hero and another, you are a massive villain. ask kaka all about it and pellegrini.

the only way to regard a person's value is by looking at his contributions at the end of the season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sure. Then I'll just close the Ibra topic as there is nothing to discuss and we shouldn't really speak our mind out. And yes, press do go on and do all kinds of things but it's easy to dismiss it all as garbage when it doesn't suit your argument, isn't it? And btw. there is still the readers MoM issue. And it's quite the same as their editors ratings.
Oh, look. Another guy dissatisfied with Ibra just joined in in Barca-Valencia topic. Do I warn him or do I just let few of you show him the "hater" mantra.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Now they wait till summer, try & lure Rooney then decide about Higuain's renewal!! One pass can change 'em all!! One pass could drop your status from being the savior to the useless piece of shit!! One pass :p

If only Higuain is like Eto'o :dance::okay::veryhappy:

Beast

The Observer
Now they wait till summer, try & lure Rooney then decide about Higuain's renewal!! One pass can change 'em all!! One pass could drop your status from being the savior to the useless piece of shit!! One pass :p

If only Higuain is like Eto'o :dance::okay::veryhappy:

two actually

this one

1268374962_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

and the more famous

1268374962_extras_ladillos_2_0.jpg

With Marca in full throttle wanting to sack Pellegrini & sell Higuain they are reporting today that City offered/will offer 50 Million Euro for both Higuain & Gago which i doubt it will be accepted for many reasons one of them is Higuain offered price in the deal is 40 Million Euro while Gago is 10ish :lol: .

would anyone dare to sell Higuain ? not even Perez can pull it only Gonzalo can request it and i doubt it .

As for his contract , it runs till June 2013 with a release clause of 150 Million

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
As for his contract , it runs till June 2013 with a release clause of 150 Million

That's bloody huge!! But never mind he's gonna request the transfer... hopefully!!

And we will fund you the quarter of Rooney's transfer fund :p

Beast

The Observer
Based on my experience the entire Rooney saga is a diversion for the failure of last Wednesday .

Rooney (unlike Becks ) is a local boy and wasn't swept away by Real Madrid the same way Becks and older United generation was (quoting Roy Keane biography movie ) , this won't happen

Home of Barca Fans