Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Birdy

The pressing and the offside trap work great. And yeah, on top of scoring Barca produces many opportunities.

Entertaining football, hope we can keep it up.

Early days

but given the football we see from Europe's big teams so far, City Arsenal Pool Madrid, etc.

it's fair to say that the best football right now is being played by Barca and Bayern, and I would say more by Barca

We are finally a joy to watch again

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This is going to be the most dangerous part in the next two games. Bayern and Madrid players won't easily get fooled by this, especially because they will analyse Flick's tactic and prepare for the high offside line. If it doesn't work, these teams can murder us in the counter-attacks.

Of course, more quality in those teams than we faced up until now. But we do limit opportunities this way.
We will see if Flick adapts his approach this Wednesday.

KingLeo10

Edit: it's 33 by now,
and if we count all games: it's 39 in 12 (!)

Amazing numbers
As I predicted some weeks ago, I feel Flickball is gonna break some attacking records this season

BTW, we have 9 more Goal Difference compared to Madrid
Actually, the attacking records are pretty out of reach from the PEAK Barca sides.

14/15 Barca scored 175 (!!!) goals in 60 games across all competitions. To do that while winning a treble shows just how insanely dominant MSN was :lol:

It's very hard to sustain this kind of goalscoring pace, but that Hansi is on this pace (and even slightly above) without prime MSN is an AMAZING feat.

He's an attacking genius.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
That Sevilla goal is the issue we will need to figure out. This is going to bite us in the ass against Bayern and Vardrid.

I hope Flick somehow fixes this.
World-class players will have the quality to be better against an offside trap.

I hope he is able to manage this.

Home of Barca Fans