Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You are german, no? @Fati_Future_BallonDor

He comes across as a total fraud in his documentary. Just watch it.

Im not a german guy but i live in Germany and speak german 🔥

And yeah i watched it but this looked like a bad behaviour from the players (especially Kimmich) and i think this behaviour is the reason why they floped in nearly every tournament since 2014....

Imo we should focus on the positive sites of Flick. Before he came to Bayern Kovac was the coach and he was absolutely crap, lost to Frankfurt 1-5 and then Flick happened...won a completely unexpected sextuple.

He is no Klopp or Pep but his football is the type of football we need. Even when he lost to PSG he had over 4xg

serghei

He's not a bad coach, but he really lacks charisma. He puts me to sleep. I think a coach that has such a boring personality can end very badly in a club like Barcelona, where the players aren't the most professional athletes around to put it mildly.

Messigician

He's not a bad coach, but he really lacks charisma. He puts me to sleep. I think a coach that has such a boring personality can end very badly in a club like Barcelona, where the players aren't the most professional athletes around to put it mildly.
Yeah look what they did to Setien

Messi983

Will reportedly be confirmed as our new coach on Monday.

Don't really know what to think about him but will give him a chance.

Welcome and good luck, Herr Flick.

also, it's time to move this thread.

@Barcaman @Andresito

khaled_a_d

He is essentially hired as care taker, with a chance to prove his worth.
Not a bad business from the board this one, assuming his salary isn't crazy.

Messigician

He is essentially hired as care taker, with a chance to prove his worth.
Not a bad business from the board this one, assuming his salary isn't crazy.
We paid 20m to sack xavi and his staff to hire a caretaker for the off chance pep or klopp come NOT HAPPENING

The fuck u mean isn’t bad business

Chomutov

Tough Times...I am pretty speechless. Playing a suicide high line like he did with German NT. Dont know if this is the answer for our club. No natural authority surrounds this man.
The only thing what could be positive, maybe physical preparation and medical staff will be better under him. If not, it will be a complete disaster.

Home of Barca Fans