We're here.

rejoice.png

iniestaGOAT

We can hope for the best but we gotta keep it 💯

He is going to do nothing.

Let's hope someone big arrives in 2025

Come home Pep

Loki

Laporta is taking a huge risk with Flick. Socios loved Xavi and will not forgive Laporta's handling with him. If Flick fails, Laporta will be next in line, he must know this. Flick has no spanish skills, no barca dna, doesn't play barca ball, small resume as main coach and the club most probably can't fullfill his wishes.
Also I'd like to see how some players gonna suit into his fast pace football. That he only gets a one year contract means the club also has doubts from the start and that's not a good sign.
All in all, I'm not very optimistic about Flick and I have followed his time in Germany.

FC B

As musch as I love the idea of finally bringing a "non DNA Barca" coach I just feel he isn't the right man for the job particularly in such a financial mess the club is in right now.

I never was a fan of bringing Xavi as a coach since the first rumours emerged and I have the same feeling regarding Flick's appointment, I really do hope, though, that this time I'm wrong and he'll be just what the club needs at the moment.

M3ls

Flick's assistant...

So, friends, we have a 60-year-old coach who worked in club football for 1.5 years and a 60-year-old assistant who also did not really work in club football.

Congratulations.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Dont like -
- The Bayern stint was more Fluke than deserved.
- Unproven and most coaching stints seem to be not that great.
- With how our Midfleid and Defence are, he probably won't be able to play his usual tactics and be tame.
- Needs players if he can't adapt his gameplay.

What I like -
- No-Barka DNA. Thank god after decades.
- Previous teams were more physically fit and played with less fear.
- Entertaining footy, which I haven't seen from Barca for an extended run of games.
- Is German, so hope he has that no-bullshit attitude.
- If the contract info is correct then we essentially using him as a glorified Substitute coach.
- He seems to be cheap aswell.

So all said I think he looks more promising and better than what we have right now. Xavi's time was over a couple of months back, but we had to do all the circus to arrive to this moment.
Would have loved Tuchel but knowing the club's finances it's better we didn't. Flick's stint will last until the stadium is complete.
This period is any way to rebuild the club, everything from mentality to the players needs to change. And he looks like he will work better with youngsters, so we wont need to buy expensive players. I think this is a good outcome all things said. And if he fails, its not like we have wasted a lot of money. We will be able to sign Klopp when he is available.

Home of Barca Fans