Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Loki

The key rules Hansi Flick has implemented since taking over as coach.
@fansjavimiguel
- Punctuality: players must arrive 90 minutes before training begins.
- Daily weigh-ins: players must check their weight every day before training.
- Mandatory meals at the Ciutat Esportiva: the entire squad is required to eat at the training facility.
- Matchday activation sessions: players must attend a morning activation session on match days.
- Pre-match hotel stays: the team stays at a hotel on match days, even if the game is at Montjuïc.
- Post-match rest: night return trips have been eliminated. If the team plays an away game at 9pm or later and the flight is over an hour and a half, they stay overnight in the city where the match was held.
- No fines or challenges: Flick believes in his players' professionalism, so he has eliminated fines and does not use motivational challenges.
- Limited rest days: Flick prefers not to give more than one day off per week, seeing non-training days as a wasted opportunity.

Messi983

Funk you on about.

Xavi vs Valladolid (MD4)
Screenshot-2024-10-12-at-8-06-59-PM.png

Flick vs Valladolid (MD3)
Screenshot-2024-10-12-at-8-09-26-PM.png

Flick wins the treble with that 22/23 squad. Look at those benches. Also Christensen is back in the squad the next matchday.

Let him first win the league before we think about the treble.

He still didn't do anything but overplay certain players because he has no clue how to rotate. I don't give a feck about beating Valladolid 7-0. It's only 3 points like had we won 1-0.

Let's see how he'll handle next week. And tbf I don't give a feck about the Bayern game, most important are Sevilla and Madrid.

Let him first win the league before we think about the treble.

He still didn't do anything but overplay certain players because he has no clue how to rotate. I don't give a feck about beating Valladolid 7-0. It's only 3 points like had we won 1-0.

Let's see how he'll handle next week. And tbf I don't give a feck about the Bayern game, most important are Sevilla and Madrid.
Hard to rotate when Barca management only hired washed shitters in many positions for years and lost top La Masia talents like Cucurella, Kubo, Grimaldo, Xavi...
Inb4 they sign another brazilian or murican "top talent" whos lazy, arrogant and has negative football IQ that gets loaned until leaving on a free.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Hard to rotate when Barca management only hired washed shitters in many positions for years and lost top La Masia talents like Cucurella, Kubo, Grimaldo, Xavi...
Inb4 they sign another brazilian or murican "top talent" whos lazy, arrogant and has negative football IQ that gets loaned until leaving on a free.

We should forget brazilian guys, they rarely produce great talents these days🤔

We should forget brazilian guys, they rarely produce great talents these days🤔
Yes, I would like to see a Brazilian with mentality, but most of em are just lazy and think they're owed something for breathing, it doesn't help that older scouts or fans seem to have dementia and think everyone is the next Ronaldo because that shady human trafficker I mean "agent" told em.

Iniesta Ultra

The key rules Hansi Flick has implemented since taking over as coach.
@fansjavimiguel

- Post-match rest: night return trips have been eliminated. If the team plays an away game at 9pm or later and the flight is over an hour and a half, they stay overnight in the city where the match was held.

This should just be common sense. No one's getting proper sleep on a red-eye flight.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Sometimes it is good to wait as Hansi Flick's team in La Liga score more goals after the opening quarter of an hour. Barça have only scored once in the opening 15 minutes so this season in nine league matches but at the same time they have only conceded once in that time also. When the team really come into the their own is in the 15 minute periods following.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes it is good to wait as Hansi Flick's team in La Liga score more goals after the opening quarter of an hour. Barça have only scored once in the opening 15 minutes so this season in nine league matches but at the same time they have only conceded once in that time also. When the team really come into the their own is in the 15 minute periods following.

Had a feeling we are scoring earlier but compared to Xavi's Barca where most goals came in last minutes, I guess this is true.

Horatio

You're welcome
Seems a bit like an arbitrary stat. If we manage to score first goal around min 20 that is also fine.

If we had scored a goal in min 12, stat mentioned would be “barca has never scored goal in first 10 min”. That’s how those work.

Also I remember a very early goal from raphinha in pen-ultimate game. Wasn’t that in scored in first 15 min.

edit: owh, that is likely the goal mentioned.

Home of Barca Fans