Hector Bellerin

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He got some serious potenial. He's only 20 years old. I'm sure we got people following him closely, but he needs to improve his defending drastically before we start talking about a return. Aleix is good, but I don't believe for a second that he was bought to be our future replacement for Alves.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He might say he doesn't want to return, but he grew up in Barcelona, and when he'll see his former team mates doing well season after season, he'll be tempted enough to not say no if we come for him.

BUT.... I really would prefer we avoid another Cesc situation.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
If we sign him we should only take him as a free transfer. Arsenal keeps ripping us off every time we buy one of their players.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why did we let him go? The kid is rapid!

We didn't let him go, we did actually try our very best to convince him to stay, but the guy was promised getting fast tracked to 1st team football by Wenger and left.

He left for "greener pastures".

If we sign him we should only take him as a free transfer. Arsenal keeps ripping us off every time we buy one of their players.

Indeed. We've basically financed 1/3 of Emirates Stadium.

Robbie

Bellerin is only 20 years old and is our starting RB. Defenders only get better with experience, so there's no way he would be anywhere near as good if he wasn't playing every week. He didn't want to wait patiently at Barca B, so he took a chance somewhere else and it worked out for him. He already won an FA Cup and has almost 50 appearances. He was so good he pushed Mathieu Debuchy out of the club, and will be taking his #2 shirt by next season. :lol:

I wouldn't blame him if he wants to go back to Barca someday, but it's way too early now. Even if he were to stay for another 5 seasons, he would still be only 25.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Here we go: Get Bellerin back campaign under way.

10p5yz5.jpg

Jair Ventura

Outside of being rapid he isn't that good. Inconsistent defensively, final product is below average, not a player oriented to possession play, etc. Fabinho is comfortably the better RB prospect and would be cheaper most likely.

Home of Barca Fans