Hector Bellerin

khaled_a_d

I don't like Bellerin ,has a lot of holes in his game specially defensively .would cost a fortune .nevermind I hate going after a player who forced his way out unless he forces the move so that we get him on a discount like Pique did

That said ,every big club out there probably follow hundreds of players .and probably their will be favorites for the board and the management but at the end the coach & Sporting director decision is what matters most .

I can understand following a player like Bellerin .you can never know the situation at RB since our starter is almost 33 .the kid is young ,has much necessary quickness and runs a lot while having perfect height for the position and likely will get the needed strength once get a bit older .all while being a Catalan who is playing at big club(sort of) who is getting minutes in CL .
He isn't a player that I would want Barca to make an offer .at least not next summer .but surely I can understand keeping an eye on him

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He's poor defensively and Vidal is a better player attacking wise. Why would we want him?

El Flaco

Quotes from Bellerin's interview with Goal

I left Barca without looking back. I left focused on London and Arsenal and I am really happy there. I signed a new deal last year and there's still a lot in front of me. It's a club that's forming a great team, with players like Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil.

My future is there and I am happy where I am. A lot of things can happen in football, but I am at Arsenal, giving my all for the club. I am not thinking of going anywhere else.

It was really special to return to Camp Nou. I grew there, it was my home from a young age. To return to Camp Nou is a dream for any player who developed at Barcelona. For me, it happened wearing another shirt, but it was a huge honour. I'm really happy to be able to represent such a big club and to be experiencing everything that I am

Who doesn't [aspire to be part of the full Spain national team]? It’s a dream for everyone. I have just turned 21 and I am with the under-21s and we have a difficult game. When you work hard, in the end, with a bit of luck, everything comes. Like all Spanish players, my aim and dream is to play for the full team. But you have to take things step by step and take on the challenges as they come.

After last season and having started to play with the first team at Arsenal, my objective this year was to play as much as possible. And I have to give my thanks to the manager because he's given me a lot of minutes, allowing me to complete my objective.
"It's true that on a club level things aren’t going as we wanted and that’s complicated things, but personally I am really happy with how things are going. I’m completing my objectives and now I have to aspire to more and want more - that’s how things progress

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
There aren't many quality RBs out there and if Alves leaves, I'd be willing to give him a shot. If he wanted to join of course. Maybe he'll become a rare success story from Arsenal like Henry was, who knows. Although I wouldn't mind if Roberto became a starting RB tbh, it looks to me that he feels the most comfortable in that position.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No need.... We are also bringing back Denis anyway. We will be stacked in mid field with Rafinha returning too. So Sergi boy would probably love to be the main RB

serghei

Let's just take good care of Alves, reduce his playing time and still use him for 1-2 seasons (it would be awesome if we could get two more seasons from him after this one, if he wants to stay of course). Then we'll need to play without a player of Alves' class (like we did without Xavi), cause there's no way in hell we'll find another Dani in this market. Good part is that with the RBs of today, Alves could be top 3 in his position at 35, Maldini style.

I mean, if Bellerin is considered great because he can run pretty fast... then... nothing can be added really. Dani Alves has twice the footballing IQ of Bellerin.

He's young though, I give him that. For 25-30m he might be a good transfer.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

Let's just take good care of Alves, reduce his playing time and still use him for 1-2 seasons (it would be awesome if we could get two more seasons from him after this one, if he wants to stay of course). Then we'll need to play without a player of Alves' class (like we did without Xavi), cause there's no way in hell we'll find another Dani in this market. Good part is that with the RBs of today, Alves could be top 3 in his position at 35, Maldini style.

I mean, if Bellerin is considered great because he can run pretty fast... then... nothing can be added really. Dani Alves has twice the footballing IQ of Bellerin.

He's young though, I give him that. For 25-30m he might be a good transfer.

We should use this strategy, yes.. And then in two years see if Bellerin has renewed or not - if he hasn't he might be worth the price we can get him for.
Vidal will get enough chances next season for us to judge him properly - and Alves seem to be WC in the big games, when we need him. So really no need for a big money signing here in the near future.

Ripsta

Made the Prem team of the year and he's only just turned 21. Should be singled out to replace Alves. He's much quicker than Vidal and IMO better going forwards. Seems a bit more intelligent than Alba who can't cross to save his life anymore.

Home of Barca Fans