Hector Bellerin

God Serena

He can. Shown himself to be capable. Question should be; Will he? Because a lot can happen. Injuries, issues off-field and other things. Hope it doesn't though of course.

Your arguments are also based on the assumption that he won't or can't, thus the need to sign a World Class RB ;)

Better safe than sorry. I'd rather bring this kid in and watch him flop (It's not as if it hasn't happened before) while Roberto reigns supreme than not bring him in and watch Roberto flounder without any backup plan.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Better safe than sorry. I'd rather bring this kid in and watch him flop (It's not as if it hasn't happened before) while Roberto reigns supreme than not bring him in and watch Roberto flounder without any backup plan.

The thing is that it's impossible to sign Bellerin until next Summer, and that gives us enough time to judge whether Roberto is good enough or not.

God Serena

The thing is that it's impossible to sign Bellerin until next Summer, and that gives us enough time to judge whether Roberto is good enough or not.

Well then that's plenty of time for us to see, but until then I'll go on the assumption that he won't be, rather than the often wrong assumption that he will be.

gasgas

just lol
[MENTION=20420]God Serena[/MENTION]
Roberto was not a RB in the past but he is now
He is also very good at it, proved it against Atletico, Sevilla, Bilbao

Roberto's performances for Barca as RB are better than Bellerin's for Arsenal

Roberto has better link up, better defensive stability, more intelligence and he is already on the team, and well adapted

Sergi Roberto is currently better than Bellerin

Bellerin has been skinned countless times in big games by good wingers, while Sergi is better defensively

40 M for Bellerin who is more likelier to fail is not a good idea while have Roberto who is consistently delivering and wont need to adapt to new team, players just give him a backup Digne style and he be al right

Player positions are not fixed, they change
So many players start in a certain position and excel in another
We have seen that several times in our own team
As a Barca fan I am shocked by your weak argument "He's not a RB"
Well he's playing there now and he is super good at it

Acer

Serge Aurier has a Bellerin in any finger.
[youtube]_dbCQN91Rks[/youtube]

should be the main target..

Zincubus

Banned
just lol
[MENTION=20420]God Serena[/MENTION]
Roberto was not a RB in the past but he is now
He is also very good at it, proved it against Atletico, Sevilla, Bilbao

Roberto's performances for Barca as RB are better than Bellerin's for Arsenal

Roberto has better link up, better defensive stability, more intelligence and he is already on the team, and well adapted

Sergi Roberto is currently better than Bellerin

Bellerin has been skinned countless times in big games by good wingers, while Sergi is better defensively

40 M for Bellerin who is more likelier to fail is not a good idea while have Roberto who is consistently delivering and wont need to adapt to new team, players just give him a backup Digne style and he be al right

Player positions are not fixed, they change
So many players start in a certain position and excel in another
We have seen that several times in our own team
As a Barca fan I am shocked by your weak argument "He's not a RB"
Well he's playing there now and he is super good at it

Are we talking about the same player ? I've never seen Bellerin skinned by anyone ...he's the fastest player EPL and Arsenal's fastest player EVER .. plus as much as I love S .Roberto I'd never say he was better than Bellerin at RB ..

Robbie

Serge Aurier has a Bellerin in any finger.
[youtube]_dbCQN91Rks[/youtube]

should be the main target..

The chance to get him was last january or early in the summer, when his periscope situation had the club really wanting to get rid of him. Now he turned it around, and PSG won't sell.

gasgas

Are we talking about the same player ? I've never seen Bellerin skinned by anyone ...he's the fastest player EPL and Arsenal's fastest player EVER .. plus as much as I love S .Roberto I'd never say he was better than Bellerin at RB ..

oneirophobos

Based on his hyped-up price we'll be forced to sign him now when he isn't the finished product he's made to be yet or never because it can only go up from here. It's a high-risk transfer and hopefully Robert is looking at cheaper rough diamonds. I'm not seeing his complete lack of interest to coming back to FCB like others do though, sure he fit into England like he was born there but whem he was asked about it at Euro16 his diplomatic response indicated he would consider a return and that was when talk about him and Barça in the media was tentative at best.

SahanBarca

Barcelona vice president Jordi Mestre has confirmed that Arsenal star Hector Bellerin is a target for the club.
Bellerin has gone on to make 77 appearances since joining the Gunners back in 2011 and the right-back has rapidly become one of Arsene Wenger’s most trusted first-team members at the Emirates.
Reports suggest the 21-year-old is a January target for the Catalan giants, who he came through the ranks with as an academy prospect – and Barca’s interest is now official.

Source - Metro.co.uk

Home of Barca Fans