Hector Bellerin

Egert

Estonian Culé
Looks like Dani is on the way out and so is Montoya. If somehow we won't be under transfer ban next sumer, we should try to sign him.

Xavinho

Absolutely not! He stabbed us in the back just like that c*nt Cesc did, and I hope we never see him in blaugrana again. And why should we reward Arsenal with a nice fat transfer fee for stealing our player?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Absolutely not! He stabbed us in the back just like that c*nt Cesc did, and I hope we never see him in blaugrana again. And why should we reward Arsenal with a nice fat transfer fee for stealing our player?

The minute he joined Arsenal, Bellerin said that he wanted to come back as soon as he made a name for himself.

Frodo_FCB

I just read this in wikipedia:

Bellerin broke Theo Walcott's 40m sprint record time, which made him the fastest player in the Arsenal squad.

He must be really fast.

Butaan4barca

he was damn 16 at that time. i would welcome him back.

And besides if a player leaves for his career thats back stabbing but Letting abidal go was a "professional decision" LMAO

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You still don't want him? :pep:

I am not really a fan of players who leave the club while being touted as the next big thing in their respective position for money. Bellerin was highly rated, but he left, for money and he plays for Arsenal. And then goes on say he'll be back after leaving us. Why? Why even leave in the first place? There was no reason except for money.

He can fuck off.

Would rather get another RB or focus on the ones in our academy.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I am not really a fan of players who leave the club while being touted as the next big thing in their respective position for money. Bellerin was highly rated, but he left, for money and he plays for Arsenal. And then goes on say he'll be back after leaving us. Why? Why even leave in the first place? There was no reason except for money.

He can fuck off.

Would rather get another RB or focus on the ones in our academy.

:worthy:

Robbie

Showing signs of becoming a top class player, and still only a teenager. With Fullbacks, they don't even reach their prime until their mid to late 20's too. He's only going to get better from here

Home of Barca Fans