Hector Bellerin

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I am not really a fan of players who leave the club while being touted as the next big thing in their respective position for money. Bellerin was highly rated, but he left, for money and he plays for Arsenal. And then goes on say he'll be back after leaving us. Why? Why even leave in the first place? There was no reason except for money.

He can fuck off.

Would rather get another RB or focus on the ones in our academy.

Ohhh, for money, for money woho! He should've just stayed here and never get to play because we change coach twice a year, our board is mental and we play Alves no matter what. He had potential, we haven't really developed any top notch players since Busi = why rot on the bench or get loaned out to clubs for 1 season for the clubs to not play you? Who the **** doesn't do it for money? Messi? Iniesta? Who? Sure, maybe Messi doesn't do it for money, BUT HE STILL MAKES THE MOST OUT OF ANY PLAYER EVER! It's easy to say you play for fun and for the club you love when you have 100M in your account. I love Barca, but if I was in his shoes and with the current situation I would also gtfo.

Robbie

A path to first team football was part of his deal, if I remember correctly. He even got a framed #2 shirt with his name on the back gifted to him, so he might be getting it after Diaby is sold.

Kind of like the Cesc situation. One of the highest rated La Masia products of his generation, but offered a much faster path to first team football. Ended up starting in a champions league final as an 18 year old, and called up to the World Cup squad that same year

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ohhh, for money, for money woho! He should've just stayed here and never get to play because we change coach twice a year, our board is mental and we play Alves no matter what. He had potential, we haven't really developed any top notch players since Busi = why rot on the bench or get loaned out to clubs for 1 season for the clubs to not play you? Who the **** doesn't do it for money? Messi? Iniesta? Who? Sure, maybe Messi doesn't do it for money, BUT HE STILL MAKES THE MOST OUT OF ANY PLAYER EVER! It's easy to say you play for fun and for the club you love when you have 100M in your account. I love Barca, but if I was in his shoes and with the current situation I would also gtfo.

Those were slightly different times and he was the most highly rated upcoming RB at that time.

Make all the money you want, but when you leave the club who are desperate to keep you and you do so for only money and "a faster path to first team football" and also say you would come back(why even leave in the first place?) then I would rather focus on other players than paying loads of money on a player who could have stayed when we really, really wanted him to do so.

Let him play and compete for the carling cup at Arsenal. Don't wish him any bad, him being a former La Masia graduate I wish him all the best in the world, but I would focus on getting other targets or our own La Masia players right now than drooling over and paying loads for a player who left us.

Last edited:

GoobiePls

S♥NE
A path to first team football was part of his deal, if I remember correctly. He even got a framed #2 shirt with his name on the back gifted to him, so he might be getting it after Diaby is sold.

Kind of like the Cesc situation. One of the highest rated La Masia products of his generation, but offered a much faster path to first team football. Ended up starting in a champions league final as an 18 year old, and called up to the World Cup squad that same year

“If Diaby is fully fit,” Wenger said “he will have a new deal at Arsenal.”

B4FQqOzIMAA6c-H.png:large

He's Arsenal's Arteta replacement won't get sold

Cule4life

The Culest
Havent we had enough Arsenal duds already? There should be a ban on buying players from Arsenal. Plus we dont need backstabbers....

SwiftGuyver

Fran Merida was/is a dud.
Ignasi Miquel was/is a dud.
Jon Toral is decent but not good enough for Barca.
Cesc is world class but proved he can't fit in at Barca.

To be honest the way things have panned out so far is all good. We've kept the best players produced by La Masia who fit in with our system and sold/released the others which is the way it should be.

Héctor Bellerín could be the exception though. Alves will be off soon, Douglas is shit and Montoya is decent but not a Barca starter and clearly doesn't have the faith/backing of our current management team. We'll see how the situation develops I guess.

I'm glad we've held on to our brightest prospects (Samper, Grimaldo, Munir etc) though.

M

Madara Uchiha

Who was our last successful Arsenal buy? Henry?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans