Hector Bellerin

xXKonan

He's not really good on the technical side of things either.

He will get better defending but his technical aspect is just meh and not really noteworthy.

behindbrowneyes

This is standard Bellerin performance.

Poor defensively and not great technically but pace to burn and great stamina.

In last 10/15 mins he will start burning tired opposition for pace going forward and will start getting praised as having good game.

Nowhere near best RB in that league or someone Barca should pursue.

Sounds more or less like :vidal:

BenRobbins

Personally think he was class since he broke into the first team but for over a season the arsenal players have downed tools and are playing a few levels below what they can.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Personally think he was class since he broke into the first team but for over a season the arsenal players have downed tools and are playing a few levels below what they can.

Well, he was in the PFA Team of the Season last year. So not sure if that was a one-off or whether this is his true level.

Still though, we might be better off with Fabinho, Sidibe right now.

Albo

I don't think the first goal was on him, Mustafi and Ospina caused that on their own, of course Bellerin could have done better.

xXKonan

[tw]850056630427410432[/tw]

Talks about how Barca and Bellerin.

[tw]850057246021177346[/tw]

Arsenal want more than 40 million for him and we are only willing to pay 25 Million, however Arda could also be included to sweeten the deal.

xXKonan

I lol'd at 25 million though. He just signed a new deal back in November until 2023, no way Arsenal was going to let him go for just a mere 25 million. :lol:

Xavinho

I lol'd at 25 million though. He just signed a new deal back in November until 2023, no way Arsenal was going to let him go for just a mere 25 million. :lol:

L'Arsenal no traspassarà Bellerín per menys de 40 milions. El Barça, disposat a pagar-ne 25.

Not 25 million, just 25 euros, which is the maximum we should pay for the little douche.

Home of Barca Fans