Ibrahim Afellay

kaisers0ze

Just a good memory of the 1st madrid barca match. Look at di Maria's face :D
media_xl_580963.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Afellay: "I don't prefer a specific position. I play where the coach wants me to play, and I give everything for the team. I feel already at home here. Barcelona is a fantastic city, my team-mates help me a lot to feel at ease. I'm very happy." [sport]

Culeee

How will a forward coming not affect afellay when he has been playing solely as a winger his whole time here. It will definetily affect his playing time, pep clearly does not see afellay competing for a midfield spot or else he would have lpayed him there more and wouldnt have referred to him as a winger when he signed.

Afellay's ball control, movement and decision making are too poor to compete for a midfield spot.

iookram

How will a forward coming not affect afellay when he has been playing solely as a winger his whole time here. It will definetily affect his playing time, pep clearly does not see afellay competing for a midfield spot or else he would have lpayed him there more and wouldnt have referred to him as a winger when he signed.

Afellay's ball control, movement and decision making are too poor to compete for a midfield spot.

1st paragraph = I somewhat agree.

But the part in bold = :lol:

Home of Barca Fans