Yugi

Afellay destrying Brazil and Dani Alves too
great match by him and Van Persie, joy to watch
also that cunt Neymar lmao, better diver than di maria and busquets combined

Der Kaiser

holy shit man, that Neymar dive was graphic... the way he pretended to be injured made me want to shave his stupid mohawk and stuff it in his mouth.

Tazim

I loved the run vs Alves.. normally with Barca nobody is in front of the goal, with Holland you can put the ball earlier in the box

Der Kaiser

I loved the run vs Alves.. normally with Barca nobody is in front of the goal, with Holland you can put the ball earlier in the box

I noticed that too. He fits much better in the NT than in Barca. But IMO he has to adapt to the Barca system and not the other way around! His runs and sharp crosses are useless with nobody in the box like in Barca.

F

FittaPedrito17

he was able to move quickly while new entrants to the field. He is able to provide feedback to colleagues. And I'm proud against

barcaboy15

He's showed a lot of promise this year considering he came mid-season and had very little time to adapt - I think he could develop into a really good player, maybe not ever a first teamer (who can with that midfield) but a great super-sub / back for Villa / Pedro.

Hoping for a very good season from him next year.

Culeee

He destroyed brazil ? Mustve been watching another match i guess

Marroquí20

He was the last night the best on the field! the rest of the team was very weak..
He has played very well on the number''10''
The only danger came from him if he would play left or right, there was certainly a goal cases.
Kuyt and Robben have nothing to show..
And I liked it as Alves on the ground, immediately went up to him barca is a = real familly!!
That speed along Alves was also nice .. I hope he will score against Uruguay .. Rossi etc we don't need you!

A

Afellay20

I think he was great yesterday!! He is one of my favourite players.

Cant wait for the next season, I think he will be great ;)

Home of Barca Fans