Ibrahim Afellay

abual3bed1

Do you have a source for that abual3bed1?

well .. he injured his ACL on september 22nd .. and they said it's a 6 month injury ..

but I read days ago that he'll start running outside by the start of Febrauary .. and usually those recoveries start with 4 weeks of running and hitting the gym .. that makes his come back can be expected by atleast second week of March ..

the source is what I read in the official site and SPORT days ago ..

kaisers0ze

well .. he injured his ACL on september 22nd .. and they said it's a 6 month injury ..

but I read days ago that he'll start running outside by the start of Febrauary .. and usually those recoveries start with 4 weeks of running and hitting the gym .. that makes his come back can be expected by atleast second week of March ..

the source is what I read in the official site and SPORT days ago ..

Thanks man.

/off "current" topic: here's a picture of Ibi together with upcoming talent Adam Maher:
View attachment 4522

Short impression of Maher for who dont know him yet:

Barca_070

Maher got a lot of potential, he rules the midfield of AZ with Elm, the number two of the dutch league and is just 18 years old.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
In the last phase of his recovery work but still not slated for a return before April or even May - El Periodico

ivan22

must be very tough for him. he's here for a year now but was only able to play half of the time since he joined...

xboogiex

I hope so we really need him at the EK we have alot of players that are out of form, the only player that plays good is van Persie and Huntelaar.

Trequartista

The good
dude has no future at the club tbf after the promotion of Cuenca and probably Tello in the future,shame since he really looked like a good guy,hope he finds a good club next season

kaisers0ze

dude has no future at the club tbf after the promotion of Cuenca and probably Tello in the future,shame since he really looked like a good guy,hope he finds a good club next season

Not sure about that, Ibi got very specific quallities. Especially for a super-sub.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Would love for him to stay but the odds were already heavily stacked against him after signing Alexis...With Tello & Cuenca in the mix, it's fait accompli really...I suspect he'll be given a glimmer of a shot in the summer but otherwise I expect him to be used as a transfer commodity to land a world class CB or striker

Home of Barca Fans