Ibrahim Afellay

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
nah fuck that.

Iniesta is Tom Hagen. calm, cool, balding, phenomenally loyal to Michael, serene.

Pep is Don Vito.

Bielsa is Don Tommasino.

Zlatan is Sonny.

Cristiano is Fredo.

Xavi is Michael.

Puyol is Luca Brasi. a heavy-accented simpleton BEAST that scares the fuck out of everyone.

Messi is Al Neri. silent, unassuming, but absolutely lethal. especially in the big moments.

Mascherano is Calo. goofy, badass, loyal to the end.

Busi is Clemenza.

De La Peña is Tessio.

Bojan is Mary.

Cesc is Connie. bit of a sissy, runs off, realises it's cack out there and comes back.

Piqué is Frank Pentangeli. hilarious, talks a lot of shit, but ultimately is an honourable man.

Henry is Kay. crap at the start, crap at the end, brilliant in the middle.

Thiago is Vincent.

Qatar Foundation is Moe Greene.

Mourinho is Tattaglia.

Perez is Barzini.

Unai Emery is Sollozzo.

Fergie is Hyman Roth.

Rooney is Johnny Ola.

Moratti is Altobello.

Sneijder is Joey Zasa.

Wenger is Carlo.

Souness is Pat Geary.
no shit. I was looking at some of Pacino's pics when he was young and realised Xavi has that look on him. Even wantedd to post in footballers-look-alikes threads but then decided against it coz I feared I might be laughed at :p

Zlatan as Sonny made me go :lol: :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was looked at today and apparently his recovery is going along nicely...Started recovery work with Villa today, no update on the timetable for his potential return

kaisers0ze

He was looked at today and apparently his recovery is going along nicely...Started recovery work with Villa today, no update on the timetable for his potential return

Villa and Ibi, they seem to have such different personallities... but are in the same boat now.

B

barcelonista

Today he comes to Barcelona .. for an inspection. Then he can calmly work out anyway?
I hope for photos or something.

There you go:

54-480x270.jpg

45-480x270.jpg

64-480x270.jpg

Home of Barca Fans