Ibrahim Afellay

Theconomist

He'll get his chance. I believe he is a better and more valuable player than Cuenca and Tello.
Yeah, these 2 guys comes from the B team, they are homegtown players which can give them some advantage, but they are still youngsters with low experience. They are still not at Afellays level, and if we start kicking out players just because some homegrown players are in the way, even though they might not be better players, we might end up like Arsenal.......

lol, and lol and finally lol

do agree with the part w3here Affelay is better than Tello and Cuenca

B

barcelonista

Why do I get the feeling from that gif that he might have given up!?

Might be the hand gesture and the open mouth. Seeing Pique perform live from bird view he surely has given up on hi ... wait, what, u talking bout Afellay?!

Tonykross

There is noway Affelay is better than Tello, Affelay has 2 goals in 31 appearances for Barca while Tello has 6 goals in 10 app.

Marroquí20

Afellay you must not underestimate him, he has one of the best shot in the team.
In the movie you see that he takes a corner kick.
He is verry fast, overview, covers ...conditional.

I'm quiet you will see for yourself. He will help the Netherlands at EK 2012 with van persie, sneijder, robben.
And will Portugal (Ronaldo) off from the tournament.

See you soon! :pep:

haters! :messi: (Messi sang for him in the plane, after afellay's assists in the cl).

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Afellay you must not underestimate him, he has one of the best shot in the team.
In the movie you see that he takes a corner kick.
He is verry fast, overview, covers ...conditional.

I'm quiet you will see for yourself. He will help the Netherlands at EK 2012 with van persie, sneijder, robben.
And will Portugal (Ronaldo) off from the tournament.

See you soon! :pep:

haters! :messi: (Messi sang for him in the plane, after afellay's assists in the cl).

I hope you're right, man, I wanna see this guy make it.

loved his little arm flail celebration after Messi scored that goal in the Bernabeu. was ace.

Tonykross

The youtube was just a friendly, I want to see a footage of a competitive match where he actually performed. Affelay should be sold this summer to make way for our La Masia graduates,Deulofeu,Rafinhna and Dongou.

abual3bed1

I keep thinking how the team would look like with Afellay's and Tello's pace on the wings combined with Messi .. could it be any good??

Marroquí20

The youtube was just a friendly, I want to see a footage of a competitive match where he actually performed. Affelay should be sold this summer to make way for our La Masia graduates,Deulofeu,Rafinhna and Dongou.

Afellay dared not much to do at the beginning.
But end of the season or, for example matches of the Dutch team.
Against Brazil (no trouble with alves), Uruguay, Hungary, he was repeatedly the man of the match.
Find it on youtube.

In the reparation he was also the best at barca (Bayern M, Manchester U).
Only unfortunately his injuries...Guardiola wants to keep Afellay.

I'm sure he will come back very strong.
A very tormented and fit Afellay in the euros2012.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I really hope he gets his chance.

kid busted open our biggest & most tension-filled game of last season.

that achievement just cannot be understated.

Home of Barca Fans