Ibrahim Afellay

Birdy

I think he needs to go.. For him and for barca..
Cuenca and Tello are right now >= what Affelay has shown.. And they are cantera, they are the future..
We play 3 upfront, which means messi and 2 wingers (and now with the 3-4-3 and the possibility of alves= wingers being there less times..)
ok. we have alexis and pedro. Then Cuenca and tello.. then its villa (dunt know what to do with him also in the summer), then its iniesta because pep is crazy..
Where shall we put Affelay?
In all seriousness, we should sell and in good price.. there is no place anymore for him...
remember that he came when we were villa-messi-pedro fullstop. quite different situations..

paxtonpale

Keep him this summer and let him show some class, catch the attention of other clubs and sell him at a good price (Rosell skills), gets some money and see what we can do with that.

Barcilliant

Jury is out on him. He has had no luck with injuries plus he seems to lack confidence. I say we keep him for ONE more season and see what he does. Cuenca, Sanchez have been very hot & cold. Its up to Afellay to cement his place if he's given the chance. My feeling is Pep will sell him at the end of the season.

El Guaje

I think he needs to go.. For him and for barca..
Cuenca and Tello are right now >= what Affelay has shown.. And they are cantera, they are the future..
We play 3 upfront, which means messi and 2 wingers (and now with the 3-4-3 and the possibility of alves= wingers being there less times..)
ok. we have alexis and pedro. Then Cuenca and tello.. then its villa (dunt know what to do with him also in the summer), then its iniesta because pep is crazy..
Where shall we put Affelay?
In all seriousness, we should sell and in good price.. there is no place anymore for him...
remember that he came when we were villa-messi-pedro fullstop. quite different situations..

What has Cuenca done to prove that he is better than Afellay? Cuenca and Tello are still youngsters.

Afellay does have, or atleast he did have, trust from Pep considering he did get to play against Real Madrid 2 times I think it was + that he got to play in the CL final instead of Bojan for example.

I think the club will give him another season because he has been unlucky with injuries and because he has been pretty good actually.

Marroquí20

You will see it next season.. and in the euros2012.
I am still... you will probably see for yourself.
Guardiola will love him and give him enough chances.
Pedro, Villa were injured. Pedro is not in shape, Afellay had certainly been opportunities in the base.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Sell him to Valencia to get Villa...

oh wait...

Sell him to Valencia to get Silva...

oh wait..

Sell him to Santons to Neymar...

:pep:

kaisers0ze

Sell him to Valencia to get Villa...

oh wait...

Sell him to Valencia to get Silva...

oh wait..

Sell him to Santons to Neymar...

:pep:

Please no.. keep the cocky earrings & make up wearing "players" away from Barca please.. Madrid is better suited for those kind of players. And IF one of them comes.. make em get a decent haircut 1st.. (like Sanchez did).

I'd rather have down to earth players like xavi, iniesta and messi who dont have to show their nipples to get attention.

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Ibi with thiago was our best player in pre-season lmao, if he never got injured we would NOT be 10 points behind Franco FC

Home of Barca Fans