Ibrahim Afellay

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Happy B'day fly! Hope he comes on as sub against Milan, and provides a winner for MEssi... And goes on to win CL like last season :D

Marroquí20

1y2v47.jpg

Guardiola:

"Speech Afellay before training? It was for his birthday. His Spanish is getting better. We're happy he's almost back."

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Ibi did promise us that his spanish will be better next time we celebrate a trophy :worthy:

khorne

1y2v47.jpg

Guardiola:

"Speech Afellay before training? It was for his birthday. His Spanish is getting better. We're happy he's almost back."

I want him to succeed and find his place in the team so badly, it would be such a glorious example for hard work and overcoming the odds. he had no easy start, then this injury, then the rise of cuenca and tello, but he clawed his way out of this hellhole. great character, that man

Marroquí20

Afellay again no green light for Zaragoza. Guardiola wants to take no risks with him.
I hope for tuesday against Getafe at home... a public exchange home is always better.

Marroquí20

Guardiola: "Afellay is doing well, training good. We're happy he's getting back.
I think he'll be able to help in this end of the season."

Hassanova

i also think its better to let him make his comeback in camp nou.

i'm not happy about thiago. I dont think he is good enough for barca. He makes too many mistakes.

- has too long the ball on his feet, too many bad passes, wrong choices with passing the ball.
from time to time its oke, but that's it. So for me personal, If you put afellay on his place, its going to look much better.

Home of Barca Fans