Ibrahim Afellay

Pepe Silvia

i also think its better to let him make his comeback in camp nou.

i'm not happy about thiago. I dont think he is good enough for barca. He makes too many mistakes.

- has too long the ball on his feet, too many bad passes, wrong choices with passing the ball.
from time to time its oke, but that's it. So for me personal, If you put afellay on his place, its going to look much better.
You do know Thiago is only 20 years old right? His pass selection could use some work as you said (sometimes he tries to force the fancy pass instead of the simple, correct one), but he has excellent overall passing (92.7%).

His defense is going to grow into something special once he gets a hold of his discipline, namely his tackles which are pretty impressive already.

Give him time.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
i also think its better to let him make his comeback in camp nou.

i'm not happy about thiago. I dont think he is good enough for barca. He makes too many mistakes.

- has too long the ball on his feet, too many bad passes, wrong choices with passing the ball.
from time to time its oke, but that's it. So for me personal, If you put afellay on his place, its going to look much better.

Woo that is VERY harsh on the 20 year old. As Pep said, Thiago is playing at a much higher level than Xavi was at his age.

Diogo28

If Thiago has his mind focused on football he can became one of the greatest CM's of the world.

Going back to Afellay, wouldn't it be nice to have back the guy who was subbed in to trash Marcelo and assist Messi against RM?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would be more convenient for him if we were comfortable in La Liga but this way I just don't see him playing much even if he comes to full fitness. There's simply no room for error.
Next season though...

Ender

Would be awesome if he could come in the last 5 mins at the bridge and make a sexy low cross for Leo to seal his hat trick.
"Afellay will get the medical green light in the coming days. He will most probably be available for the game against Chelsea next week. [md]"

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
86Kpp.gif

Home of Barca Fans