Ibrahim Afellay

Trickykid

The papers are reporting the £5m figure, it would be a good deal for us, personally. I'd love to have him, and he's a good friend of RVP. Would it be a good deal for Barcelona? That's what I'm asking.
There's no way in hell you'll get him for that. Not now.
I honestly don't think he'll be sold at all, and if he is - with the form he's showing on the national side at the moment - Barca will surely wait till after the Euros, where his price could easily be way higher than £5m.

AzaR

5 million :lol:

With the amount of money some players go for in modern day football he should be worth at the least 8-10 million , with that getting alot bigger if he performs well at euros.

Maybe under Laporta we would have been willing to sell him for a sum like 5 million but not now.

kaisers0ze

Some wrong passes.. and sometimes he had trouble controlling balls which he usually did with ease. But all in all a good game today.

Still havent seen Ibi run past a defender on pure speed. He used to do this at least once when playing 90 minutes.

I like to have confirmed that he didnt lose his top speed. Acceleration is still there.

Marroquí20

AFELLLAYYY!! Best comeback come on!! show your skillss on the euro 2012.
impressive collaboration with van Persie. The best!
I always followed him during his injury. and believed it would be alright!
he is hungry, tormented and want to eat the field.
I hope for a good european championship and a lot of goals and assists.
Vilanova will scare.....he will play much next season and strong.

I hope they will meet Spain in the final. And he will show his value.

Visca Afellayyy!!! see you next week everybody.

Antigun

The papers are reporting the £5m figure, it would be a good deal for us, personally. I'd love to have him, and he's a good friend of RVP. Would it be a good deal for Barcelona? That's what I'm asking.

It's a bad deal for Barca @ 5m. Heck, I think it's a bad deal for us even at triple that price (15m). In today's transfer market, 15m will not net us another player as good as or better than Afellay.

SoMa

He hasnt shown anything in Barcelona, hope he has a chance next season and injuries dont get in the way.

ivan22

sweet goals, especially the second one. love how he celebrates, like he never scored before and cant believe it :D

BerkeleyBernie

He should stay the next year. He was one of the best players at the Dutch team.
Here Afellay's goals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Bcq1SOoOc&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuDlEl1FXyA&feature=channel&list=UL

Second had some serious curl on it. Perfectly placed.

Both goals developed the same: Robben with the initial square ball to Van Persie, who laid it off to Affelay. First time Left to Right to Front (overlap); second time Right to Left to Back (drop). VP's weight on the passes perfect.

Home of Barca Fans