Ibrahim Afellay

kaisers0ze

well if you are talking about left wing sure hes better than kuyt but rvp is center forward, and i dont think he could be right now better choise than sneijder in attacking mifdield position sneijder is much better but he was injured yesterday on the frienly game and i dont know for how long

I hope you agree that Sneijder had a bad game yesterday.

Also he shouldnt be in the press too often.. he sometimes says some stupid shit.

vdVaart wanted to do well, and he did.

Persie is in the wrong position.. i think the way he plays he can only be positioned on Sneijders place.. 10 not as an 11. But atm. Sneijder is still the best man for that position.

I think Ibi needs a player like Willems behind him. Schaars worked hard.. but isnt as explosive and forward coming as Willems.

Ibi.. Motm "again".. even after not having played for almost a year.

Theconomist

Ibi would be starting for any club in the world tbh and hopefully after a good run with us that'll be the case even for us.
He's going to make that left wing his bitch.

Meitux

I hope you agree that Sneijder had a bad game yesterday.

Also he shouldnt be in the press too often.. he sometimes says some stupid shit.

vdVaart wanted to do well, and he did.

Persie is in the wrong position.. i think the way he plays he can only be positioned on Sneijders place.. 10 not as an 11. But atm. Sneijder is still the best man for that position.

I think Ibi needs a player like Willems behind him. Schaars worked hard.. but isnt as explosive and forward coming as Willems.

Ibi.. Motm "again".. even after not having played for almost a year.
yeah i agree with you but for now as van persie plays CF he cant be compared to affelay as barcelonista said hes better than him , we could compare them if van persie played more as an AMF

M

mitkoa7x

What concerned me was that Ibi was very selfish vs Slovakia, if he does that for us he should go in January.

tikitakito

What concerned me was that Ibi was very selfish vs Slovakia, if he does that for us he should go in January.

Are you kidding me? did you even watch that match?? Afellay was MOTM and had the most completed passes the first goal was actually intended asan assist.

The second he prepared by a combination of 2 assists with Van der Vaart. how selfish is that?? lol

M

mitkoa7x

Are you kidding me? did you even watch that match?? Afellay was MOTM and had the most completed passes the first goal was actually intended asan assist.

The second he prepared by a combination of 2 assists with Van der Vaart. how selfish is that?? lol

He did have some good crosses but he was a ball hog, maybe he tried to impress as much as possible. He ignored runs just to try and take a shot at goal which ended up blocked anyways. I just hope he doesnt try that when wearing the blaugrana..

USWAY

He did have some good crosses but he was a ball hog, maybe he tried to impress as much as possible. He ignored runs just to try and take a shot at goal which ended up blocked anyways. I just hope he doesnt try that when wearing the blaugrana..
Just because he's taking a long shot doesn't mean his selfish. That's something he was good at before he got here. I for one have no problem with it. We need to have someone who's gonna be a little different. Everyone on the squad doesn't have to be the same, that leads to predictability, and us becoming Messi dependent.

DB10

What's going on with Afellay? Is he part of Barca's future plans? More so now because of Cuenca's injury?

Ender

What's going on with Afellay? Is he part of Barca's future plans? More so now because of Cuenca's injury?
If you trust the rumor mill, Vilanova intends on keeping all attackers on principle, unless a decent bid is made. So it will all depend on interest, especially after his performance at the Euro, I imagine.

Home of Barca Fans