Ibrahim Afellay

Trickykid

Just before the Euros I would have hoped for at least 10 mio euros. Now though, when we've made it clear to anybody that he's surplus in Barcelona, I doubt he'll fetch more than 6-7 mio.

F

Flavia

Just before the Euros I would have hoped for at least 10 mio euros. Now though, when we've made it clear to anybody that he's surplus in Barcelona, I doubt he'll fetch more than 6-7 mio.
6 would be great, as he cost 3mi. That's the price I think he's worth too.

Ursegor

World Champion
Don't know where to post this but according to Sport Tito told Afellay, Fontas and dos Santos that this is not a "charity organisation" and that he's not planing with them.

F

Flavia

Don't know where to post this but according to Sport Tito told Afellay, Fontas and dos Santos that this is not a "charity organisation" and that he's not planing with them.
That's what Tito said: “Hay tres jugadores fuera y hay la posibilidad de que alguien salga, pero también que se quede. Esto no es un club social” -> "There are three players out and there is the possibility that someone will leave, but also could stay. This is not a social club. "

I don't know if "club social" means charity organization in english.

Ursegor

World Champion
Well, not literally "charity organisation" but that's the closest translation in its meaning IMO. Dunno. Or just "social organisation".

Meitux

he has to go,suddenly there were hopes about him but he wont get any chance to do something,and also fontas and dos santos dont even think about it they are both shit and will never get good for first team

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

barça can´t be soft. They are professional footballers. With Song Dos santos must be sold if possible. Fontás loaned to a 1st division side to confirm if he´s a good player. Sell Affellay to england.

Marroquí20

Guys this week he will be let or sold.. or maybe in January.

what does it matter how much barca get it for him?
It's not your salary. Strange that you get involved.

Tello -> Afellay ? omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!

Afellay do your thing somewhere else! Vamosssss!

buenas noches

JackSparrow

I am surprised Milan doesnt go for him. They got lots of money from transfers this season and they often buy Barca players.. Also I think Affelay could be successful in Italian league.

Trickykid

Guys this week he will be let or sold.. or maybe in January.

what does it matter how much barca get it for him?
It's not your salary. Strange that you get involved.

Tello -> Afellay ? omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!

Afellay do your thing somewhere else! Vamosssss!

buenas noches

If you dig really, really deep, I'm sure you can come up with a reasonable answer to that question.

Right?

Home of Barca Fans