Ibrahim Afellay

F

Flavia

When I read his tweets, they make it look like its not an official account of his at all.
When you compare his english he writes to the english he speaks, it is totally different.
And then when he says "I'm going to sleep.. tell to are you friends etc, my official twitter!" it just makes it look even more fake :p

Yep, it looks like a big fat fake.

kaisers0ze

he's just not good enough

Dont know about that, but villa obviously is not impressed by his kung fu snake style attack:
20110127b388f707f8fc58fabdfba526f0a0ebf337191300611673.jpg

El Guaje

he's just not good enough

And exactly why is he not good enough?

1. He is not playing reguralry and when he does come on, the match is basically over and there is like 10 minutes to go, so all the players are slowing down the temo ----> he cant show how good he really is. Let him start instead for once in a f'ing while.

2. He is playing at either LW or RW but he isnt actually a winger, he is a midfielder.

3. It is his 1st season and if you count all the minutes he has played, I dont think they would even equal to 3-4 matches.

So, let him start a game in midfield some several games and then we can make some fair opinions.

Hidz

Agree with that! I think Ibi can be a great player for Barça, maby not allways as a starter but he can fit in the team. I really believe that!

Home of Barca Fans