Ibrahim Afellay

Ocurrente

he's just not good enough
tumblr_lhrsrvf45O1qeikmgo1_500.gif

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Afellay: "I would have come on when it was still 1-1 against Arsenal. That the coach counts on me in such a game proves that I'm doing well"

The coach counts on him biaaathces... He is here to stay. Fabrechoke who!?

And he is so humble... Better than throwing pizza, spitting shit at game's who's-who!

His humility alone would make him succeed here, ala Keiteee!!

Last edited:

El Guaje

The coach counts on him biaaathces... He is here to stay. Fabrechoke who!?

And he is so humble... Better than throwing pizza, spitting shit at game's who's-who!

His humility alone would make him succeed here, ala Keiteee!!

Counts on him... by letting him play the last 10 minutes every now and then? :p

And I really hope that the report about Barca including Afellay in a potential Fabregas-deal is pure bullshit. Fabregas left Barca for Arsenal... And now Barca should let him rot there too by not buying him back. He must be regreting it when he looks at all the titles Pique, Messi and others are winning :D

alex 10

Netherlands Starting XI: Vorm, Van der Weil, Heitinga, Mathijsen, Pieters, De Jong, Kuyt, Van der Vaart, Van Persie, Sneijder, Affelay.

karthik

I think Pep trust him a lot and protects him. He plays in the best team and the fans have seen only good moves/moments for the past 2 and half years. Any moment of mistake from him and the crowd will declare him as crap. One cannot forget how much he was doubted after his performance at the Molinon. We shud stay patient and let the player work in peace. He is unable to expres himself in the field and I hope he starts doing that from the coming season.

Home of Barca Fans