If you could vote , who would you vote for as president ?

Who would you for as president

• Total voters

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Who would you vote for now?

Both Laporta and Benedito are saying they will stop any relations with Qatar , but neither one of them suggest other options to replace Qatar Airways. Laporta also seems to just say what people want to hear ( no qatar , unicef , la masia , a new player and a ex-barca player as a staff member ). Out of the three possible candidates , he seems to be guy without any plan. Bartomeu hurt Barcelona so much when it comes to reputation. Benedito also wants to create a Barcelona with atleast 16 la masia players , which I think isnt realistic to do each year unless we want to play for the CL spot and be happy with crashing out in the semis and quarter finals of the CL. A shorter answer would be noone of them

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Both Laporta and Benedito are saying they will stop any relations with Qatar , but neither one of them suggest other options to replace Qatar Airways. Laporta also seems to just say what people want to hear ( no qatar , unicef , la masia , a new player and a ex-barca player as a staff member ). Out of the three possible candidates , he seems to be guy without any plan. Bartomeu hurt Barcelona so much when it comes to reputation. Benedito also wants to create a Barcelona with atleast 16 la masia players , which I think isnt realistic to do each year unless we want to play for the CL spot and be happy with crashing out in the semis and quarter finals of the CL. A shorter answer would be noone of them

I gotta admit Laporta has been very underwhelming so far, however he's also the only one to have presented a team for other divisions like basketball, handball, futsal

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bartomeu. Laporta looks seriously unprepared and offers little but populism.
Lesser of two evils.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I expected more from Laporta. But still I fear the direction the club is heading under barto. At least I think he is not as evil as rosell though. Honestly though I don't want either of them.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's simple really, just about everything from Laporta's tenure is missed/needed at the club

BigBarcaBoy

Laporta is the devil we know so he would get my vote, has played the perfect poiltician so far, managed to look good and say the right things to press the right buttons without going into any real depth

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
From what I've seen so far, I would probably go with Benedito.
[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] [MENTION=16465]Behrox[/MENTION]

Pity we didn't get some signatures for #TeamDonAK. Team DonAK>All :coffee:

Icarium

Lifestealer

I know you guys couldn't get enough signatures. Should have voted for XMG and Hamzah to represent barcaforum :pep:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

Yup Benedito seems to be the only one that looks like he has an idea about what he is gonna do

F

Flavia

Benedito is the one with the best ideas so far, to me. Even with that unfortunate comment about Enrique.

Whoever can sign Verratti. :coffee:

Agree... or Hazard! Hazard is more realistic option, I think Abramovič recently suffered a heavy divorce rippoff by ex wife so 90 or 100 M offer could soften his heart... which we could not say for PSG Arab owner, who already trys to keep other undisposable players (Ibrahimović, Cabaye...)...

Besides, Ronaldo on his prime was payed 91 - and he was in those days much better then Hazard...

Home of Barca Fans