Iker Casillas

Beast

The Observer
Parents....
Porto are no 2nd division but understandably they are mad..
End of an era indeed.. the last of the mohicans

mehdimike

As I said, I doubt there are 10 keepers that are better than him. Buffon, Neuer, De Gea, Curtois, maybe Bravo, maybe Diego Alves, possibly Hart. That's about it. Possibly Ter Stegen (he can even become the best in the world if he gains consistency). About as good as Cech.

1. Neuer, 2. Buffon, 3. De Gea, 4. Curtois, 5. Bravo, 6. Diego Alves, 7. Ter Stegen, 8. Joe Hart, 9. Petr Cech, 10. Casillas.

Honestly, i don't rate him in top 10!
He had an Awful season
Just compare him with Bravo.How many games did Bravo save Barca?
I can say against Valencia home and away,against Real home,against Celta away at least i remember these games maybe there are more games.
AND as i remember he only blundered in first goal of Sevilla at pizjuan.Any other error?

Can we say this about Casillas?
Apart from away Rayo game,i only remember blunders or week reactions instead of great saves!
Against Atletico juventus Schalke Barca Bilbao and other games.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Honestly, i don't rate him in top 10!
He had an Awful season
Just compare him with Bravo.How many games did Bravo save Barca?
I can say against Valencia home and away,against Real home,against Celta away at least i remember these games maybe there are more games.
AND as i remember he only blundered in first goal of Sevilla at pizjuan.Any other error?

Can we say this about Casillas?
Apart from away Rayo game,i only remember blunders or week reactions instead of great saves!
Against Atletico juventus Schalke Barca Bilbao and other games.

[tw]618444532112334848[/tw]

He still got it. Agreed not on the level he was before but still.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
End of an era...

His parents are quite mad at the way Perez treated him. They said he was forced out to second division club Porto because Perez doesn't want him to succeed, and they'd rather he joined a club like barca.

This is the same paranoid club that inserts the non-compete clause and penalty triggers to prevent former players for signing for Barcelona...They're his parents but the precedent has long been there...Scorched earth policy

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
237-150G219434A60.jpg

:worthy:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The fact that Iker attended the press conference all by himself without the company of any Real Madrid official says something.

El Flaco

[tw]618444532112334848[/tw]

It only ranks by number of blockings and not by %, and moreover, it gets every competition (not only Liga), so he gets a higher number because he played more matchs than other goalkeepers.

This is the ranking from La Liga which you can see below (although it was before matchday 38 was played).

rankingporteros-1415-jornada38-ESP.jpg

Last edited:

Morten

Club and Nt legend. He might have made mistakes, been a bit unstable at times, but he was world class for many years. Perhaps the moment i remember the most is his save against Robben in the world cup final. Legend. Sad to see a legend go.

Home of Barca Fans