İlkay Gündoğan

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He'd be far and away our best midfielder. Sad that no one at the club knows anything about good players anymore.

I think his back injury was a concern, but I agree, for 20 million it would have been well worth the risk... I mean, we signed freaking Vermaelen while injured for fuck's sake!

Yannik

Where was the rest of Europe when he was going to Man City for peanuts?

Madrid was apöarently after him since years, Chelsea was also interested but didn't put an offer on the table.
Could imagine Bayern didn't go in for image reasons.
Utd got Pogba.
The rest just missed out, was recommending him for years, wanted him at Barca to bring some Iniesta lite stuff back.

In 2013 he was chased by all of Europe. Then he had a back injury following some performance struggles when he came back. People had forgot about him for a whole year. But he's back to his best since 2years, everyone who didn't loose track of him knew just how good he is and that City had done some sick business.

111 pages on Barcaforum for a reason, he was one of the most requested players on this board.

Falcao

I didn't think he was that great yesterday but I guess 2 goals have gotten him the headlines.

De Bruyne & Fernandinho were a lot better and I think it's the latter you could do with right now after seeing how poor Busquets was.

Home of Barca Fans