İlkay Gündoğan

feggydinho

I don't get this transfer from Gundogan's perspective. He plays regularly in a Great team under a great coach, his team is currently better than Barca IMO and I believe they'll give him a better offer. I had the same thought on Bernado Silva last year, but it seems like he opted to stay back later.

Givenchy

I don't get this transfer from Gundogan's perspective. He plays regularly in a Great team under a great coach, his team is currently better than Barca IMO and I believe they'll give him a better offer. I had the same thought on Bernado Silva last year, but it seems like he opted to stay back later.
Maybe just wants a change or Barca willing to offer a contract with more years as opposed to City.

If he can stay fit and motivated, he's one of the few oldies that would be a great signing esp on a free.

JamDav1982

City were supposedly only offering him 1 year and less than Barca.

Easier league, better lifetyle for family, more money for longer.

Also Barca have a better squad than some make out and if make right moves this summer can easily be CL contender.

On top of that a new experience for one of biggest clubs in world and one he may have regretted missing out on in past.

Home of Barca Fans