İlkay Gündoğan

Temptation

If we look at his transformation throughout the years we can definitely say that he has leveled up. He was above average(not like model tier)in 2015 but descended when he let his beard unkept.
View attachment 9716

I have always said. Messi looks decent when he's well groomed. But definitely not a good looking dude like some of his fans claim.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Let's be honest none of these guys are what most people would regard as good looking.

As for Messi's transformation then money can do wonders for you. Just look at Ronaldo when he first joined Man Utd. Looked like a crackhead.

Temptation

Let's be honest none of these guys are what most people would regard as good looking.

As for Messi's transformation then money can do wonders for you. Just look at Ronaldo when he first joined Man Utd. Looked like a crackhead.
Ronaldo always had the looks. He just had terrible teeth which money fixed.

He had the base to ascend.

Remember his United debut vs Fulham and the commentors were praising his looks.

Ronaldo went from a 6 to an 8.

Kaka wipes the floor with these 2 in this category though.

My female friends used to go crazy in the 2010 WC when Kaka used to come on screen. Effortlessly without any apparent grooming.

Horatio

You're welcome
Never understood the appeal of Kaka. He has weird beady eyes.

James Rodriguez I would think women would go nuts over. nohomo

Temptation

Male Gaze vs Female Gaze.

Women like a mix of prettyboi and masc chad features. James is too much of a prettyboi(while Zidane is too masculine and looks fucking archaic). Looks like a kid. Kaka has the height and the combination of prettyboi and masc looks plus an insane smile. Way more appeal to women than James who would probably appeal to the LGBT community more.

soul24rage

Ronaldo always had the looks. He just had terrible teeth which money fixed.

He had the base to ascend.

Remember his United debut vs Fulham and the commentors were praising his looks.

Ronaldo went from a 6 to an 8.

Kaka wipes the floor with these 2 in this category though.

My female friends used to go crazy in the 2010 WC when Kaka used to come on screen. Effortlessly without any apparent grooming.
True, Kaka wins this category by far.

No homo.

Home of Barca Fans