İlkay Gündoğan

Temptation

Busquets is another one who wouldn’t be attractive anywhere. 😂 Dude’s wife must like gold? 😆🤫

No offence but in that peak Barca team almost everyone looked below average.

Pique is probably the only good looking guy in that team. Xavi is decent looking.

Anyone I'm missing?

Andresito

Staff member
What are his FIFA stats? Haven't played the last 2 editions even once.

I watch the Italian League frequently. Plus I get information from my scouting connections on players.

I can do a scout report on him if you want.......
Dunno haven't played since '17.

Yeah if you don't mind I'd be interested in a report. I haven't seen too much of him.

Horatio

You're welcome
You know, ironically he's good enough technically. His weakness is his below par defensive ability for a top DM. Doesn't tackle well and has questionable positional awareness.
Hmmm what you describe is opposite of what he showed on wc. Not saying youre wrong. But would have heard more from him in netherlands if he was that good.

delancey

No offence but in that peak Barca team almost everyone looked below average.

Pique is probably the only good looking guy in that team. Xavi is decent looking.

Anyone I'm missing?
Xavi is below average and short tbh.

Good looking recent Barca players:

Pedro
Neymar
Villa
Henry
Valdes

Cannot think of anyone else. :lol:

delancey

Ah yes…the fear mongering of the devils breath. It’s a thing. But it has been one for 15 years. Now it all of a sudden blew up. It is easy to avoid though. Stay off of tinder lol. Get to know peeps at expat/language gatherings. Meet girls in your hostel.
There’s a YouTube channel by a South African guy named Kurt who travels in South America. Dude sometimes goes into some dangerous neighborhoods and always makes it out alive. :lol:

But the best one imo is Bald and Bankrupt. Dude deserves his own show. Have you seen it?

Gnidrologist

Pedro
Neymar
Villa
Henry
Valdes

^What do you use as criteria for "good looking"?
Funny thing that all of the above mentioned i would put in the category "rat-faced". Small featured, shifty eyes, rough around the edges. If couldn't have ball knowledge, would certainly not be supermodels.

Temptation

Pedro
Neymar
Villa
Henry
Valdes

Neymar isn't good looking imo. Even with the makeovers and cosmetic help. Plus his physique is terrible, too slim, short and weak. Bad hair too.

Pedro and Valdes are average Spaniards.

Villa and Henry look good.

Current Barca team much better looking. Even MATS looks great post transplant.

Porque

What's the surprise? He's one of the best ball carriers on the planet and a terrific squad option. One of Chelsea's best players.

Never seen it with him. Haven't paid attention to him recently admittedly.

Just expected to see Pep target someone else.

delancey

^What do you use as criteria for "good looking"?
Funny thing that all of the above mentioned i would put in the category "rat-faced". Small featured, shifty eyes, rough around the edges. If couldn't have ball knowledge, would certainly not be supermodels.
Well… what is good looking to one person may be unattractive to another. So what I consider attractive is merely based on subjective opinion. These examples were just “better than average” on my subjective scale. If they lived in Scandinavia without their celebrity status, who would they date? I reckon they would do very well.

Then it’s also interesting, for one man who’s average in one country may be considered very attractive somewhere else. Maybe Gundogan is a good example of this? Average in Turkey, attractive in west Europe. Tall dark and handsome works in West Europe, but the same man may be less popular than an average blue eyed dude in South America.

delancey

Neymar isn't good looking imo. Even with the makeovers and cosmetic help. Plus his physique is terrible, too slim, short and weak. Bad hair too.

Pedro and Valdes are average Spaniards.

Villa and Henry look good.

Current Barca team much better looking. Even MATS looks great post transplant.
I reckon Pedro would do well in Scandinavia. But there are a lot of men who look like him in Spain. This is true.

Valdes would do well amongst women who like men with short hair or in countries with opposite features to his own.

Neymar is a very good looking guy. Come on! 😂

Temptation

I reckon Pedro would do well in Scandinavia. But there are a lot of men who look like him in Spain. This is true.

Valdes would do well amongst women who like men with short hair or in countries with opposite features to his own.

Neymar is a very good looking guy. Come on! 😂

Have seen polarizing opinion on Neymar tbh. Half the people find him cute. Other find him average looking.

Home of Barca Fans