İlkay Gündoğan

Porque

First game, shithouse Getafe, and a pre-season with a niggle that had him miss a game or two.

I'd say give him a bit of time.

Should safely be better for the football Xavi wants to play in his head, than Kessie and Nico.

Bet let's be honest, he probably isn't going to be playing like an almost 20m NET player, which is what he is on.

Porque

:lol:

Anyways, to quote from TheAthletic

According to Barcelona sources, Gundogan will receive a salary of just over €9m after tax per season. Months ago, the club's first proposal was closer to €7m. He will sign a two-year contract, with an option to trigger a third year seen as “very likely” among sources involved in the negotiation.

Which is the same as Capology.

A few points to consider. No reports of signing on fee and obviously no transfer fee, which is why the salary can be higher. But Xavi better make this work as it is alot of cap space, and cap space is a premium for us right now.

And a second point, it is less than what Madrid are paying Kroos and Modric for perspective.

Porque

The Frenkie salary is supposed to be including the deferrals.

In his own words.

'In each of the first three years I played here, I cut my salary. Eventually the money comes back, and it comes on top of my normal salary, so it looks bigger.

But it is one of those difficult to get the numbers for.

Horatio

You're welcome
It was also widely reported that Barto actually increased the overall package of his contract. Just that most of it was paid later when it was not his problem anymore.
The crazy salary bumps we know about. But thought Frenkie gave up some of salary.

JamDav1982

The Frenkie salary is supposed to be including the deferrals.

In his own words.

'In each of the first three years I played here, I cut my salary. Eventually the money comes back, and it comes on top of my normal salary, so it looks bigger.

But it is one of those difficult to get the numbers for.

Not the point is they get it wrong even when consider his deferral.

The deferral figures are the ones the club leaked last summer to try and put pressure on him.

JamDav1982

It was also widely reported that Barto actually increased the overall package of his contract. Just that most of it was paid later when it was not his problem anymore.

Not by much considering he was signing for longer and would have been in place to try and get better contract when expired.

Even now he could get more than Barca pay him in EPL.

Home of Barca Fans