İlkay Gündoğan

Meitux

If they sell Gundogan this season... The traitor Lewandowski would surely leave for peinuts and the downfall of Dortmund would be complete. The best option for them would be to cash in on Lewandowski right now. I mean, Bayern or not, he would definitely receive eorbitant wages so he could even agree to move abroad too. Invest that amount on a decent enough striker immediately and they could convince Gundagon to stay too!!
Not about to happen,Dortmund came out and said he won't be sold this summer and is in Klopp's main plans.Surely it would be better to give him now and get the money rather than giving one of the best strikers in the world to your rivals for free.But in their mind propably is that he could use him one more season and find a replacement next year that he won't be there.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Not about to happen,Dortmund came out and said he won't be sold this summer and is in Klopp's main plans.Surely it would be better to give him now and get the money rather than giving one of the best strikers in the world to your rivals for free.But in their mind propably is that he could use him one more season and find a replacement next year that he won't be there.
I can only hope it doesn't turn out to be a bad move

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Real Madrid has a first refusal option with him. That makes it highly unlikely for us to land him, unless we are willing to pay a lot more than RM is.

ccesc

“I am very, very grateful to this club and I know what I have here,” he said. “The club has helped me to mature a lot and find my way into the national team,” he said.
“As soon as I get back, I am going to talk with my family and my father will then sit down with (Dortmund’s general manager Hans-Joachim) Watzke and (director of sport Michael) Zorc.”
Gundogan joined Dortmund two years ago as a replacement for Nuri Sahin, who joined Real Madrid and many feared that he would emulate Sahin as he heads into the final year of his deal, but he waved away the speculation by saying: ”I am definitely going to be playing for Dortmund next season.”

His father is also his agent. He wants Ilkay to stand in Dortmund. A transfer to England or Spain is to early, he said.

We'll see what happens. If he joins Barca, Barca will have an amazing replacement for xavi. And Nuri Sahin will replace Gündogan.

Bertus

We'll see what happens. If he joins Barca, Barca will have an amazing replacement for xavi. And Nuri Sahin will replace Gündogan.

Gundogan is a starter at dortmund. Do you really think he will join barca to become Xavi's understudy that plays 15 minutes randomly if lucky?

I don't see that, but since I'm a Dortmund/gundogan fan i might not be objective.

ShandyFFM

Just imagine Ronaldo,Isco,Özil,Bale,Gündogan,Illarramendi,Suarez,Ramos,Casillas,Varane in one team makes me go crazy

Bertus

Just imagine Ronaldo,Isco,Özil,Bale,Gündogan,Illarramendi,Suarez,Ramos,Casillas,Varane in one team makes me go crazy

What's make me crazy is wondering how Perez will find the money to pay for all those salaries.

Or maybe he thinks the FFP doesn't concern Madrid, and plan for more debts.

F

Flavia

Yeah. Bye bye CL, bye bye La Liga, bye bye CdR for us.

At least a team like that will beat Bayern. :hooray:
You are really enjoying the fact rm could beat bayern? Rm? Barça's biggest rival? I don't care we lost 0-7 to bayern, or that pep and thiago are there. if rm ever faces bayern, I wish bayern trashes them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You are really enjoying the fact rm could beat bayern? Rm? Barça's biggest rival? I don't care we lost 0-7 to bayern, or that pep and thiago are there. if rm ever faces bayern, I wish bayern trashes them.

Yeah, I dislike Bayern more (did I not make it obvious? :lol:) than any other team, even Real Madrid. And particularly since Bayern, aka Team Universe is the team to beat in the next couple of years.

F

Flavia

Yeah, I dislike Bayern more (did I not make it obvious? :lol:) than any other team, even Real Madrid. And particularly since Bayern, aka Team Universe is the team to beat in the next couple of years.

I imagine you don't follow Barça that long, then.

Home of Barca Fans