İlkay Gündoğan

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Rumor has it that Gündoğan is refusing to extend his contract with BVB beyond 2014? And that ManU is seriously interested in placing a bid on him? If we can't get him, then let ManU get him.

B

beautifulgame

Ideally... We'd get him with Cesc going to Man U.

And we'd sign one more CB and a CF, ideally.

twitterbg

The rumour aboutGungogan to MU is from Daily Mail IIRC, whom reported that Thiago to MU is all but done. But on the other hand, he said when he was on holiday that he'd renew his contract and so far I haven't seen any news about him renewing his contract.

S2K1985

Chatbot
It is understandable when people say they just do not like Bayern or hate them. But telling the board false stories to strengthen your arguments is pretty lame.
For example:
Some days ago Schweinsteiger was asked whether he thinks that Bayern is the No. 1 in Europe right now.
Answer: No it is still Barca. They have been on top for years. One great season is not enough to say we´re the No 1.

After yesterdays friendly all bayern players who have asked, answered it is nice to beat them but they´ve played without many players.....
There is an english version of the bayern-Homepage. Just go there and read.

Are u sure that you´re an Barca-fan or a BVB-fan in disguise??

You mean like Hoeneß saying that they have the best youth develpoment, because 6 Players are from theire youth Team? Barca anyone?!

Its nice that the players gave such interviews. How often they said before that they are as good as Barca or even better in the recent years.And before you even start, they are better in the moment, no doubt about it. But that wasn t the case in the recent years.

In the last 10-20 years how often the Bayern bosses critized Barca, well for everything. They are known for that. But they do it with every club so its okay, right !?

Im must be a BVB fan, because i criticize the mighty Bayern. Jesus....................

Ontopic.

Great player, I hope he stays @ BVB for some time. Then of course moves to us :p

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I don't see why he would go to Real Madrid now that they are buying Kondogbia. Here he would replace a declining Xavi and be a starter.

Home of Barca Fans