Isco

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think the days of ex-Barca and Real Madrid players joining the other club is long gone. It is simply not imaginable these days.

yahudi

instead of that, we should bring the prodigal son back from london :mou:

yes bring him back
Alex-Song3.jpg

CuleLife4Life

I think the days of ex-Barca and Real Madrid players joining the other club is long gone. It is simply not imaginable these days.

We'll have too see how Isco is treated now that James is back. A player of his caliber can't be on the bench. Plus he probably only went to them for the insane amount of cash they gave his dad. We could definitely bring him here if he were to go to another team first for a season or two.

Morten

We'll have too see how Isco is treated now that James is back. A player of his caliber can't be on the bench. Plus he probably only went to them for the insane amount of cash they gave his dad. We could definitely bring him here if he were to go to another team first for a season or two.

He has played alot this season already, dont think he would think about leaving even if he doesnt get to many games these last two months. Obviously, i hope there will be plenty of time for him in the last matches.

CuleLife4Life

He has played alot this season already, dont think he would think about leaving even if he doesnt get to many games these last two months. Obviously, i hope there will be plenty of time for him in the last matches.

Randomly getting benched after months of great play wouldn't sit well with a player of his caliber. Only delusional Madrid fans think that would sit well with Isco.

Turson

Randomly getting benched after months of great play wouldn't sit well with a player of his caliber. Only delusional Madrid fans think that would sit well with Isco.

Only, Ancelottis clearly said that Iscos position in the team is as strong as BBC's. Stop being delusional. Also, even when James was first choice Isco couldnt complain about lack of minutes.

That said, I think that James is even more valuable for the team than he is.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

Only, Ancelottis clearly said that Iscos position in the team is as strong as BBC's. Stop being delusional. Also, even when James was first choice Isco couldnt complain about lack of minutes.

That said, I think that James is even more valuable for the team than he is.

Wait so were was Isco playing last Wednesday? Lol. He only played today because half the team was injured or suspended. He'll probably play against Atletico because I see Bale is injured but when everyone was healthy and available for that one game last week, Isco was the one on the bench.

Morten

Carlo said that Isco will always play when fit. Unfortunately, hes completely out of form. Exact opposite can be said about James.

Completely out of form? Nah, he is doing allright. Though his finishing yesterday was pretty awful, should have passed it to Ronaldo instead, as that usually is more dangerous than Isco finishing.

Home of Barca Fans