Isco

raskolnikov

Difficult to say, James is very good as well.

yes the difference isnt very big, but I like those gifted players and Isco is more gifted than James who is also great. I like em both but Isco is a Barca player at heart imo, just wearing the wrong colours.

valk

yes the difference isnt very big, but I like those gifted players and Isco is more gifted than James who is also great. I like em both but Isco is a Barca player at heart imo, just wearing the wrong colours.

more gifted when it comes to dribbling.

CuleLife4Life

Its probably true and this summer will be filled with rumors. They brought a player in his position who scores more goals than him. You can bet your ass if Perez was in charge of Barca, Iniesta would have been sold a long time ago for a flashy attacking midfielder who can score. Isco, is the better player for me as I like his style better than James, but he won't ever win the battle against an 80million Euro signing who has scoring ability.

I also won't rule out an Isco to Barca signing after the next World Cup. He is a Cule at heart and wouldn't mind coming to play for us especially after what he said before he signed to Merda.

Morten

Lol, so much drama for nothing, Isco has played alot this season and very well. Why on earth would he leave? Everyone cant play every match, sometimes a player is in poor form/injuried, we play many matches each season, its called rotation.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
James is definitely a better player. I love both of them but you guys are just saying that Isco is better because he's flashy and great at dribbling. Start Isco,Modrić,Kroos,James MF with CR7 at striker. Sell Benzema and Bale,buy Messi to start alongside Ronaldo :neymar:. But in all seriousness that's probably Flo's dream.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I bet Florentino would happily throw Cristiano out if it meant he could get Messi.

Herrera - Isco - Fellaini midfield feeding ADM, Depay and Mata up front :worthy:

Florentino deserves a statue outside of Old Trafford if he makes this happen :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans