Ivan Rakitić

El Flaco

Rakitic: "It hurts to lose like this, because we had a lot of chances. now we have to get up and give everything in the next game."

Rakitic: "Some want to see Barça go down? We won everything and everyone goes against the champion, it's normal. Should make us stronger."

Barcafan 2304

Rakitic: "It hurts to lose like this, because we had a lot of chances. now we have to get up and give everything in the next game."

Rakitic: "Some want to see Barça go down? We won everything and everyone goes against the champion, it's normal. Should make us stronger."

Then indeed, take stock for two weeks and come back STRONGER

Neymessi

TRied all that he could.Shot so many shots but with that airbus parked couldn't shoot a single shot on goal.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Are we victims of our own success? So many players seemingly performing way below their capabilities

I think its one of the main reasons we're struggling right now, motivation.
Back to Raki... We are too dependent on Messi, obviously. But not only on his goals, but the big freaking black hole he leaves between midfield and attack when not playing. Messi not only carries us unfortunately, but he makes everybody around him play better - much better. Unfortunately, imo, we will only see Raki firing on all cylinders when 3-4 of our key (creative) players start to perform near 100%. Arda on the other hand can imo be the difference when our midfield is in a slump, create more chances than Raki especially in a situation like when Messi is not playing.

Barcilliant

Back to Raki... We are too dependent on Messi, obviously. But not only on his goals, but the big freaking black hole he leaves between midfield and attack when not playing. Messi not only carries us unfortunately, but he makes everybody around him play better - much better. Unfortunately, imo, we will only see Raki firing on all cylinders when 3-4 of our key (creative) players start to perform near 100%. Arda on the other hand can imo be the difference when our midfield is in a slump, create more chances than Raki especially in a situation like when Messi is not playing.

Hundred percent right.

I really think Arda can provide that thrust and skill we're currently lacking.

Galning

Definitely. We play infinitely better once we go down or when clutch time arrives. Not only looking at the Sevilla game, which was again a big example of this.

Antimadridista1

I really like Ivan, but Modric fit > Rakitic anyday of the week.
The best croatian in 2015 is Rakitic though, without any doubt. Well deserved.

IMO, Rakitić is very good player, but not Barca level player.

Modrić is much, much better... just my oppinion.

I hope I'm tottaly wrong and he'll prove to me in next years...

Home of Barca Fans