Ivan Rakitić

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
:lol: Nutmegs leave u feeling violated. As my cousin always say in spanish "close your legs whore."

You guys realize we have the two Nutmeg kings in the world in Suarez and Messi.

ammarfcb

ze special one
u can't put messi in the same class as suarez. suarez is the king of nutmegs. messi is like the 5th in line prince.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Leo does it incredibly often before scoring goals.
And I remember that moment at 1:40 so well. Was watching the game live in Leverkusen. Would have been a golazo.

frog-fcb

Did iniesta not used to play for madrids youth acadamy till his parents removed him as the accomodation was to close to the red light district in madrid

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Did iniesta not used to play for madrids youth acadamy till his parents removed him as the accomodation was to close to the red light district in madrid

No, he almost joined La Fabrica before his parents learned about the red light district. He never attended Madrid's academy.

sabby

:lol: Nutmegs leave u feeling violated. As my cousin always say in spanish "close your legs whore."

You guys realize we have the two Nutmeg kings in the world in Suarez and Messi.

You forgot :busquets: He doesn't do it often, but when he does, does it like a boss.

Messi_Goal

When we signed Rakitić I said it was an underwhelming signing.
Through preseason he was easily our best midfielder, His passing range is world class, Work rate is great,Brilliant vision and he has the ability to score from range.
Now, I think he is an excellent signing and he is going to be one of the players of the season.

Home of Barca Fans