Ivan Rakitić

B

beautifulgame

Who cares.. How u his out weight on these trivial things is silly. The players themselves couldn't give two shits

E

El_e8

Isco is fine example.
He joined Madrid cause of money but his heart and even his dog is full blown Cule

Vapor

This guy has blown me away. Are there any highlight compilations of him from the Leon game out there? So many great moments I lost track of them all.

Although Ive always been a Cesc fan, there is no denying that Raki's work rate puts Cesc's to shame. Guy is all over the place winning balls back and making stops. Some beautiful passes a d through balls...and DAT pass... Jesus.

Dude is a beast!! Easily deserves the starting spot in midfield imo.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
If you wanted to look old with that comment, I congratulate you. Sadly, I remember Bakero too.

:lol: We are old there is no denying it amigo! Rakitic probably does more defensively but we will see if he can keep that up or it is just new club enthusiasm coming through.

Alarcón

You can never know whether a player is actually a "fan" of a club until they say it, even pictures with Barça jerseys are not 100% proof, and it's hard to find these kind of things. But Özil was a Barça fan as his agent said, Isco said himself he didn't like Madrid and his dog is called Messi, Modric one is obvious, James made several tweets thanking Xavi and Iniesta for their football and whatnot, Keylor Navas made pictures of himself at Camp Nou and I think there's also a video with Jesé wearing a Barça shirt.

And by the way, considering most of our players come from La Masia, I seriously doubt we have any closet Madridistas in our team.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

You can never know whether a player is actually a "fan" of a club until they say it, even pictures with Barça jerseys are not 100% proof, and it's hard to find these kind of things. But Özil was a Barça fan as his agent said, Isco said himself he didn't like Madrid and his dog is called Messi, Modric one is obvious, James made several tweets thanking Xavi and Iniesta for their football and whatnot, Keylor Navas made pictures of himself at Camp Nou and I think there's also a video with Jesé wearing a Barça shirt.

And by the way, considering most of our players come from La Masia, I seriously doubt we have any closet Madridistas in our team.

As of now 11 of the players on our official team don't come from La Masia so its very possible there were some who supported RM.

James thanking Xavi and Iniesta means nothing esp when there are pictures of screencaps going around of his mom and sister insulting Barca. Keylor taking pics at Camp Nou also means nothing. I mean the guy tweeted out a picture of him getting beat by Real Madrid soundly saying it was a pleasure to play against great teams. The Modric pic is weird and not obvious at all. Some crazy fan could have just given it to him to take a picture with. I doubt he would have one made for himself especially when it looks like the pic was taken in recent years and not in his teens.

Iniesta admitted he was a Real fan when he was a kid. There is a magazine of Mash praising or saying he wanted to play for Real Madrid. It goes both ways.

As long as these players play their hearts out for Barca, they're forgiven for their previous mistakes.

Last edited:

Alarcón

It doesn't go both ways. Iniesta is really the only example people constantly come up with and the guy painted his house in blaugrana by now. If it went both ways there would be countless pictures and comments similar to the ones by the Madrid players, but there aren't. These young guys remember Ronaldinho, they remember the beautiful football we played under Guardiola and the many titles we won, that's why they like Barca. Because let's face it, people don't watch a 6-2 or 5-0 Clásico and then think: Wow, Madrid is great, I like that team a lot. Before Mourinho arrived, for almost a decade, Madrid had been going from failure to failure. And with Mourinho, they became despicable too. It's quite obvious why and that there are so many Real players secretly being Barca fans, and almost none vice versa.

Home of Barca Fans