Ivan Rakitić

Stric

I don't mean to put down his previous performances, but I have to say that he was unexpectedly calm and elegant with the ball tonight.

Leo_Messi

What a game! What a game!. He was everywhere and gave his all. Great purchase he has been.

He should be rest vs sociedad. We'll need him in top form at the allianz

Not really worried for the return leg. Can't see Bayern advancing. 1 goal at the Allianz Arena and they will have to score at least 5 to advance. I can't see that happening. Pep or not.

Kohe321

Best game I've seen from him! What a player he is, and I'm so happy that he seems to become a better and better fit in this team. He has adapted quickly thanks to his superb reading of the game, intelligent movement and great passing coupled with a hardworking and humble attitude. He's quickly getting a huge place in my heart this guy.

Keep this up Rakitic!

AL-MALKI

what a game from him...the 1st time I see him so confident and bossing the midfield
made the game look easy for us with his great performance

Icarium

Lifestealer
Did lot of dirty work and was good at keeping things in order and not letting bayern control the midfield.

Stric

Is he injured or something? I thought I saw him with an icepack on his left calf after he was subbed.

Richard.H

Absolutely amazing game. Looks like he is the quality midfield signing that we have been looking for in the past 3 years.

Devils

Reading other forums and Bayern laughed at our midfield and especially at Raki and saying how he is an average player. :lol:

I'm sooo happy we have him. He is the steel in our midfield. And the work he does is tremendous.

Home of Barca Fans