Ivan Rakitić

CatalinR10

really good in the first half , shit in the second. His wrong pass turned into a goal for Celta , but is this new actually ?

don't know if I should even be bothered anymore with this club LMAO.

xXKonan

Midfield was good on the ball but was pretty shit defensively though.

Puig to his credit was being pretty cautious at times with the ball and trying not to lose it too much. Rakitic looked dead by 60 mins or so and Vidal who was supposed to be the workhorse of the three was actually failing both of them in trying to cover the gaps as he seemed more interested in trying to be some action star.

Richard.H

I thought he had an excellent game, not sure what has happened to make him perform well. Risk of transfer? Scared of Puig taking his spot? Very interesting to say the least.

Jamezdin

If you're going to play a stupid risky pass in an exceedingly dangerous zone at least do it with pace on the ball so that if an intercept happens player intercepting hopefully has some trouble controlling the ball. That casual slow roll is what threw me into a rage, and it's not the first time it happens.

Givenchy

I thought he had an excellent game, not sure what has happened to make him perform well. Risk of transfer? Scared of Puig taking his spot? Very interesting to say the least.

most likely a break and rest from football has helped him. the main issue with Raki is when hes paired with Busi imo, I'm pretty sure if we went with the 'Anfield trio' again Rakitic would be back to his usual self

Neeraj

If you guys think he was 'great' in the first half that in itself tells the story. He was bang average, doing what a guy is supposed to do and nothing more. Tomas Partey probably has halves like this on his off day. We expect him to constantly fuck up, and he didn't. He was still backward looking all the time, and he made a couple of interceptions. It's jarring to hear words like 'great half'. Our expectations have hit rock bottom.

Second half he got back to his true level though.

Richard.H

If you guys think he was 'great' in the first half that in itself tells the story. He was bang average, doing what a guy is supposed to do and nothing more. Tomas Partey probably has halves like this on his off day. We expect him to constantly fuck up, and he didn't. He was still backward looking all the time, and he made a couple of interceptions. It's jarring to hear words like 'great half'. Our expectations have hit rock bottom.

Second half he got back to his true level though.

What exactly do you expect from this team? Everyone here knows it's full of unmotivated seniors. Even an average performance is good by today's Barca standards. Average is the best we could possibly get for this season and maybe the next.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Just get him the fuck out. An absolute nothing player who still eats up way more minutes than he is worth. Early in the game he even tried a few risky moves for once and looked like an absolute clown missing a slightly tough pass by like 5 meters or getting dispossessed.

He gets the benefit of low standards so much, with people praising him as "our best midfielder since the break" because he had scored his first goal all season lmfao. People say Vidal was horrible today (and he was) and there were still like 10+ meaningful actions that he at least brought to the game that Rakitic didn't.

Rakitic is benefitted so much by his nothingness that people don't even notice how horrible he's playing.

Home of Barca Fans