Jadon Sancho

OGbarca

Banned
Well they spent the same kind of money on Grealish though so big L for both so far

thats true but city are at least likely to win the title once more, while united wont win anything, so at the end of the day city can show something despite grealish. its also not like city snatched grealish from a rival like united or pool just so he could be shit for them. thats why sancho at united is a big W and a lol for city

vuji_31

Still Sancho i better then Grealish.

Grealish will go in pocket with Maguire in few years. Most overrated player on the planet.

Not fast, not agile, not strong, not prolific goalscorer, good chance creator, one-trick pony. Not a single world class traity about him. Just bunch of average stats embodied in him.

Imagine fifa card with all attacking atributes around 80. Thats Grealish.

feggydinho

:lol: :lol:

english mkhitaryan is perfect

the biggest lol for me regarding sancho is that city totally absolutely completely dodged a bullet by letting him go (i.e. 1 w) only to see him return to england, for united, at a huge cost while being completely mediocre (2 ws for city)

love it!

I think Sancho would've contributed more in City than Grealish, that's attacking wise

OVI9323

So glad we did'nt take him.. We dodge a bullet...
Maybe he's a good player in a functionning team but i don't consider us a good functioning team yet

Givenchy

So glad we did'nt take him.. We dodge a bullet...
Maybe he's a good player in a functionning team but i don't consider us a good functioning team yet

I think he'll do well under Ten Hag (providing they get the signings right) if he's moved more centrally but he'll never make it as a PL winger, he doesn't have the pace or power, Bundesliga is one thing but PL is another level. It's early to say a bullet was dodged when we've just signed Ferran..

United fans seem pretty split on him from what I've seen but I think most of that is down to the player they were expecting vs the player Sancho actually is.

I think he'd suit La liga much more than the EPL tbh

xXKonan

At Dortmund, he relied on his linkup play and had more space and time to be effective with his dribbling and passing.

While not his fault United is a complete shitshow right now, on an individual level he's been poor bar a few games here and there. Doesn't have the space to be effective with his dribbling and passing and he's doesn't really have that explosive pace most people are looking for in a winger as well.

But I'm sure ETH will help give him a role that is more suited, as he's not suited to be a pure winger.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What's the point of repeating that? He has none.

Would be cool to see him and Antony together, who looks pretty slow as well. Let's see if pace is overrated :p

one repeat = +1 pace

pace is useful if you have also dribbling technique. Dembele = high pace but bad ball control (a lot better since 2022 though). Pace + dribbling technique = Messi

fergus90

To be fair to Sancho, he joined an absolute shambles of a club and he’s still young. He’s not been as bad as made out either.

OVI9323

My question to all those who said that ferran is such a worst fit compare to Sancho

I watch all his matches and i don't see exactly what would make him surelevate our " Current" team.

If I look at his stat, they are even worse as dembele in term of efficiency and he's playing with Ronalda who's still quite good at finishing

So how would he be so much more impactful as Ferran? (And i'm not even a fan of ferren)

fergus90

He’s not the type of player to go sprinting past a full back but thrives on 1-2 and link ups.

I’d give him some time under Ten Hag before dismissing him.

Home of Barca Fans