Jadon Sancho

xXKonan

Doesn't look fast enough and his ball abilities aren't quite as good as it appears.

Probably another case where he was more suited for a league like Bundesliga where it's a bit more open.

Vladinho

What if the same happens with Halland? A player looking amazing in Dortmund's setup and playstyle, but once he moves becomes a squad player.

Trafalgar

He will never succeed as a winger in the PL, he's skilled yes but he lacks the pace to get ahead of his opponent ...

iniestaGOAT

What if the same happens with Halland? A player looking amazing in Dortmund's setup and playstyle, but once he moves becomes a squad player.

Wouldn't be surprised. He should go to city. Won't matter if he becomes great, but if he goes to Madrid and becomes a solid player we are fucked. Cause there is no doubts about mbappe

oggydude

Been great under Rangnick, was to slow to be a winger under Ole United he just isn?t a fast/strong PL winger but a more composed technical player that has a good footballing brain as well. Could be a decent buy for us in the long term

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This lad has been absolutely terrible and a huge flop so far. Many UTD fans are still in denial about his true level.

OGbarca

Banned
English Kagawa or English Mkhitaryan?

:lol: :lol:

english mkhitaryan is perfect

the biggest lol for me regarding sancho is that city totally absolutely completely dodged a bullet by letting him go (i.e. 1 w) only to see him return to england, for united, at a huge cost while being completely mediocre (2 ws for city)

love it!

Andresito

Staff member
:lol: :lol:

english mkhitaryan is perfect

the biggest lol for me regarding sancho is that city totally absolutely completely dodged a bullet by letting him go (i.e. 1 w) only to see him return to england, for united, at a huge cost while being completely mediocre (2 ws for city)

love it!

Well they spent the same kind of money on Grealish though so big L for both so far

Home of Barca Fans