Jamal Musiala

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don’t want either, not the right profiles if you ask me.

Musiala is better on the LW though and one of the best dribblers in the world.

The other options would probably be Nico who I need to step up this season or Leao whose attitude kinda stinks tbh and tries to be a wannabe Ronaldinho on the pitch.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Musiala is better on the LW though and one of the best dribblers in the world.

The other options would probably be Nico who I need to step up this season or Leao whose attitude kinda stinks tbh and tries to be a wannabe Ronaldinho on the pitch.
No Leao, than I'd rather just keep Torres (can't believe I just said that :lol: ). But for sure I'd pick Musiala over Nico - Musiala can play LW, CAM and even RW in a pinch. Let Bayern have their contract fuck up so we can snatch him up.

companyofcules

I don't see him that special but he is not that bad either. Has a nice ball control and can dribble unlike Nico, but lacks the engine compared to Nico.
A 65 mil player for sure. Nothing more. If we pay 80 or 100 something we are back to the glory days of paying x3 or x2 on regular basis.

That has worked great with Kroos, Lewa, Ballack, Alaba, Thiago and possibly Kimmich & Alphonso now.
Phonzy will leave. That is about sure. Bayern does not offer him a new contract and his runs out by the end of the season.

Kimmich will stay. He is third captain behind the two oldies that will leave in 2025 or latest 2026. I think it is only a thing of days until his contract is done.

Powerhouser

That has worked great with Kroos, Lewa, Ballack, Alaba, Thiago and possibly Kimmich & Alphonso now.
We didnt try to keep most of them, when Lewa wanted to leave around 2018-2020 and we really wanted to keep him, we did. Davies isnt even a starter right now and Kimmich isnt doing too well in recent seasons, they used to be really good a couple of seasons ago, maybe a new team will give them motivation again.

Horatio

You're welcome
i don’t watch bayern but how is his end product? I have lot of images of him dribbling into crowd of defenders based on euros and his game against real in cl. Just curious.

Windhook

Bayern are no PSG and more pragmatic on the market. Once a player wishes to leave.

No court cases such as Mbappe with PSG now he's left.

Home of Barca Fans