Jamal Musiala

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Bro, why are we going back again into Barto mode?

We good. The only one I would even comprehend right now is Nico, even I am not totally sold on.

What we need is a Striker.

khaled_a_d

We didnt try to keep most of them, when Lewa wanted to leave around 2018-2020 and we really wanted to keep him, we did. Davies isnt even a starter right now and Kimmich isnt doing too well in recent seasons, they used to be really good a couple of seasons ago, maybe a new team will give them motivation again.

Lewa had a long term contract iirc, the other examples are ones who allowed their contracts to go to last year. Either Bayern lost them for free or sold them.

By no means I know what is in Musiala's head, but if he doesn't renew this season then he is in the market. It happened before and it will happen again.

Don't take that as a criticism to Bayern. You guys simply know you can't offer each player the best contract out there and you put a cap to where the player should be offered,nothing is wrong in that. It is a sustainable model.

My bet for next season is that one of Wirtz & Musiala will be playing at Bayern, the other in City.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bayern isn't likely to land both and conceivably could see both out of their reach (Wirtz & Jamal)

If I'm Laporta with Nico in mind, the obsession may realign for the Norweigan striker once the 1:1 is achieved

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Bayern isn't likely to land both and conceivably could see both out of their reach (Wirtz & Jamal)

If I'm Laporta with Nico in mind, the obsession may realign for the Norweigan striker once the 1:1 is achieved
He is a monster, some goals are brute force. Ngl, would like to have him here to finish our plays - and omg he would get tons of chances. Musiala is still a pipe dream, almost as much as Haaland. We ain't splurging on an LW/RW before we replace Lewa and Lewa HAS to leave next summer. Sure if Bayern and Musiala don't agree and he walks, than we should probably be all over him - but that's in 2027 anyway.

Last edited:

Messicito

Deco said he wants Lamine to play with the best barca team in history. Well this isnt the best but one hell of a team if they had the money tomorrow for example.

Chucked a free transfer Vvd, Neymar, Kimmich in for the heck of it. Under Flick. Would absolutely love to see Van dyk here I don't watch much Liverpool but he should be still high quality.

Even if Wirtz or Rodri never happen the club needs to pin down Musiala and Haaland. Musiala loves barca the amount of players we have that he likes should be enough to convince just sorting out the deal. I'm happy to wait for Haaland in 2026 he will be worth it we need his press upfront it will be devastating for other teams hahahah. His becoming a cold player how he scores and walks off haha.

Haaland/Neymar/TF
Wirtz/Olmo/Fermin
Musiala. Lamine/Raphina
Pedri/Gavi/Guille
Rodri/Bernal/Casado
Balde. Kounde/Kimmich
Cubarsi. Araujo/VVD
Stegs

Side note A Onana is performing well another for Dm who is a fan who Deco wanted who I now agree he would've been very handy and very good for us.

Might aswell chuck Nico in also for the left winger sub to Musiala seeing they all would want to come and shake their ass with Neymarrrr haha. I have always stated would like Nico as a sub not a starter his the perfect weapon for shot teams.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Musiala would be a big signing but I’d struggle to see an attacking trio of him with Lamine & Nico - LMN?

I think unless Nico gets injured, he‘s assured in the squad for next season - I think that leaves either Wirtz or Haaland & I recall Laporta is obsessed with the Norwegian

khaled_a_d

I doubt Nico is done deal.

He is top priority for Arsenal and other clubs, while we can assess our situation depending on the market. I doubt Deco has any emotional attachment to the kids, who declined us twice at the end.

Messicito

Watching Leao now and his press against Liverpool some of his passing.... easily worth under 60m what are they on. Van dyk and Konate scored for them.
Van dyk doing really well. Konate is off contract the following year I say we steal them haha

Musiala all day for the left side. We would have enough attack through Lamine, Haaland and the AM. Musiala can shift into AM and still play where he wants. Win/Win for eveyone.

MontenegrinCuler

Absolutely. Also consider that Leao and Musiala would maybe be a few milions difference. If we could afford one we could afford the other. Musiala is obviously the better player. Would be a blessing for our club.

Home of Barca Fans