James Rodriguez

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I was gonna say the same thing, I can't see a reason why I could hate Bale, he seems nice.

Caravajal on the other hand ... the angry little white dog, no surprise he's a RM canterano.

They come out a little crazy from the Castilla, I admit that. Jese, Moratta, Carvajal...yikes.

El Gato

Villarato!
Arbeloa has too much balls. In that regard I'm all up for Mourinho/Simeone type of attitude. Too bad he's been messing with the players who are untouchable.

Carvajal is never gonna get the credit he deserves. An above average player, but you know what to expect from him, just like Alvaro, and he doesn't let himself be bullied. He's a very very good role player. A bit like Alba.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Arbeloa has too much balls. In that regard I'm all up for Mourinho/Simeone type of attitude. Too bad he's been messing with the players who are untouchable.

Carvajal is never gonna get the credit he deserves. An above average player, but you know what to expect from him, just like Alvaro, and he doesn't let himself be bullied. He's a very very good role player. A bit like Alba.

Carvajal is not getting the credit he deserves? He is a fan favorite and has been undisputed starter. Even Marcelo has faced more competion. He is young though, what is the rush into making him an Icon? In 4-5 years I see him as one of the three captains and he would be a good one. Right now, he should keep doing what he is doing and improve on that quietly, he will become a club icon, I am sure.

El Gato

Villarato!
Carvajal is not getting the credit he deserves? He is a fan favorite and has been undisputed starter. Even Marcelo has faced more competion. He is young though, what is the rush into making him an Icon? In 4-5 years I see him as one of the three captains and he would be a good one. Right now, he should keep doing what he is doing and improve on that quietly, he will become a club icon, I am sure.

Not from us I mean. For every other supporter, whether it's EPL, a Cule or whoever, he's just another average dude who sucks in every big game. Which he doesn't. He's put great players in his pocket many times (Ribery, Neymar, Griezmann, Reus..). He's not elite, but fits perfectly with others in defence while continuously improving upfront.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Not from us I mean. For every other supporter, whether it's EPL, a Cule or whoever, he's just another average dude who sucks in every big game. Which he doesn't. He's put great players in his pocket many times (Ribery, Neymar, Griezmann, Reus..). He's not elite, but fits perfectly with others in defence while continuously improving upfront.

They just dislike him but I haven't much criticism towards him football wise. He is good, he is learning his grade. I don't think "others" think he is average. He did suck in some games but had nothing to do with "big" or "small" games, just either tactics or bad form. Sometimes I think Bale's problems is that he doesn't have someone behind him like Gio van Bronckhorst, who never moves up and at his offense best is a decoy.

When James plays on the right hand side, both shine because they understand each other better and cover for one another. James has a greater positive effect on Carvajal than Carvajal on James though because of his tactical discipline.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
This guy is cementing his place as one of my favorite players. People were crying about him being overrated,overyhped etc for 80 M but he's been worth every single penny.

Morten

Did you see his celebration after the goal? He ran off to celebrate with the crowd, not with his teammates. It was just all about himself.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Did you see his celebration after the goal? He ran off to celebrate with the crowd, not with his teammates. It was just all about himself.

Nobody cares if james does it.. the spotlight is only on ronaldo. You should know that by now.

Home of Barca Fans