James Rodriguez

Kohe321

That's truly awesome, and it could turn out to be really decisive if Juve ends up narrowly going through. Here's the embedded gfycat of it:

[gfy]BelovedImperturbableDevilfish[/gfy]

Last edited:

Deco10

I'm happy that he is playing well and that he is turning out to be such a great player. I always thought that he would reach ths level, just not this quickly. I wish the best for him in his career, just like to every player that played in Porto! It's a shame that he plays for Real though. I hope that he leaves that club and be awesome somewhere else.

barcaboy15

From what I've seen Cules have a bit of a tendency to disparage Rodriquez, and exaggerate Isco in return, as he is a "Barca fan" whereas the Colombian was fairly open in his preference for RM.

Though I do have to say that from the matches that I've watched, James is easily the better player for them. Isco has a bit more flair, but Rodriquez is very effective in his play and he does score some stunning goals.

Though really it shouldn't be about Isco vs James anyway, as both are 100 times better than Bale.

serghei

James is much superior to Isco. He'd be the star of RM in the future just like Neymar will be the star of Barca after Messi hangs his boots. He's starting to be the player I admire the most from Real.

That's truly awesome, and it could turn out to be really decisive if Juve ends up narrowly going through. Here's the embedded gfycat of it:

[gfy]BelovedImperturbableDevilfish[/gfy]

Putting that marketable face on the line, what a player :worthy:

Please leave RM soon :(

valk

James is much superior to Isco. He'd be the star of RM in the future just like Neymar will be the star of Barca after Messi hangs his boots. He's starting to be the player I admire the most from Real.

Neymar, Hazard and James are the stars of the new generation

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Neymar, Hazard and James are the stars of the new generation

I agree. Neymar and Hazard will probably lead the new generation in terms of forwards. Pogba,Verratti, James MF, Varane defender, Courtois and De Gea GK.

Morten

I agree. Neymar and Hazard will probably lead the new generation in terms of forwards. Pogba,Verratti, James MF, Varane defender, Courtois and De Gea GK.

Doubt there will be a new Messi anytime soon though, or even a Ronaldo.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Doubt there will be a new Messi anytime soon though, or even a Ronaldo.

I think it's inevitable for Neymar and Hazard to end up in Barca and Real (Neymar already did obviously). I don't know how far their potential will go but I'm looking forward to them developing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not a fan of Rodriguez. Scores some great goals though.
I'd rather have Isco in my team

Alik

People go on about Muller having a punchable face (with good reason), but he's got nothing on James.

PhilS

Even though he plays for RM, this year James has become one of my favorite players for any team. It's not that he's always great. Not like Hazard, who just dominates the game so much of the time. But right when you might be wondering when James will perk up, he'll do something, some move or pass or shot, that is just astounding. The type of play that can win the game instantaneously, something so stunning and beautiful that you'll be seeing it over and over in your head for a long, long time after the match.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's another thing. Why do people call him James when clearly his surname is Rodriguez.

Barcalove

Banned
That's another thing. Why do people call him James when clearly his surname is Rodriguez.

Well, his name on the shirt and register on fifa is James, so probably he likes that better and people around him call him for the first name
james-rodriguez.jpg

Home of Barca Fans