Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

vinni

That's a good point Alik. I guess what i was trying to say is that he seems a bit below par for teams like United and Real Madrid. I might be wrong though.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
If he was bounded by wingers, not goal scorers, he would feature more and score. Not that he didn't impress when he first arrived but what are you going to do about Ronaldo and Bale? Benzema jockeys them, Chicha cannot.

Morten

If he was bounded by wingers, not goal scorers, he would feature more and score. Not that he didn't impress when he first arrived but what are you going to do about Ronaldo and Bale? Benzema jockeys them, Chicha cannot.

Chicha is a decent striker who could do well for a midtable side, the sooner he realizes his own limitations the better for himself.

CuleLife4Life

Chicharito is actually a player I liked. He got a bad deal when United brought RVP. He was pretty good for Utd the first couple of years. I think he could probably be a great impact sub and score some goals.

I think he should have gone to a lower team to get a starter's spot though.

Like I said when they first got him, I really like the kid and am actually a bit happy for him. I can almost ignore the fact that he scored for Real lol.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Stupid celebration, ah well who cares anyway. Real madrid is filled with those kind of idiots. Everyone plays for only themselves. A team full of divas.

Home of Barca Fans