Jeffren Suarez

R10(FCB)

Crazy
JEFRE_copia.jpg

Name: Jeffren Isaac Suárez Bermúdez
Position: Forward, Midfielder
Date of Birth: 20-01-1988
Place of Birth: Caroni Bolivar (Venezuela)
Height: 173 cm, 5 ft 9+1⁄2 in
Weight: 71 kg

A very offensive player, especially down the wings, Jeffren Suarez joined FC Barcelona in 2004 and went straight into the Juvenil B team upon his arrival at the club.

After being born in Caroni Bolivar, Venezuela, Jeffren and his family moved to Tegueste in Tenerife when he was very young. In fact, it was with CD Tenerife that he began his playing career and from where the Blaugrana sign him on June 1, 2004.

Fast and skilful, he has risen through the ranks at Camp Nou and in 2008 participated in pre-season with the first team for the first time, having made his debut at the highest level in the Copa Catalunya last term. Jeffren also played a few minutes in the Copa del Rey match against Badalona in November 2007. Last season he played 21 time

maz

I walk the line
One of my favourite youngsters. I dont think he'll ever be a world class player, but he has potential to develop into a tricky useful player.

Evil

Shabazz
Messi, Cesc, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta .. who thought they would have been world class players when they were in La Masia, you never know how these kids can develop, especially Barça youth products.

maz

I walk the line
But alot of players u can see they have alot of raw talent and just need to be taught tactically. I think jeffren has talent but not int he same amount the likes of messi and AI had when they first came into the squad.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I really like him, i hope he's not wasted and to see him sometime in the near future in the first team (even as a back-up).

shadows

I thought he looked impressive in the pre season..hoping 2 see him get more first team chances next season!

jairzinho

He is one of my favourite from the B side along with Pedrito....surprised he has not had some playing time after seeing him in scotland during pre-season i think it was.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I'm so happy I got to see these guys finally playing for the first team, shame it was a match to forget though.

Home of Barca Fans