Jeffren Suarez

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
he looked good again. the game was quite slow but when he came on the pitch, there suddenly was more attacking danger and pace.

till the red card that is, from then on it was finished with barca

Evil

Shabazz
He should have started, he´s got talent, dribbling skills, and good shooting. I hope he starts in the last league match.

E

Esteve

I'm with Maz, not sure he'll be world class, maybe a decent La Liga player. Hope I'm wrong! As Evil said, you never know with Barça!

A

AndyBoix

I like this player, been watching him almost a year, fast... strong... next season i'd like to watch him playing more often, he could be a new rising star from Athletic ! Go Jeffren :beer2:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he is a skillful tricky winger but i do not see how he would ever get into the Barça first team because we do not really use true wingers.. i see him being sold to a team like almeria or zaragoza..

S

Slide

he is a skillful tricky winger but i do not see how he would ever get into the Barça first team because we do not really use true wingers.. i see him being sold to a team like almeria or zaragoza..

It's not about needing true wingers.The man is very skillful and fast which suits Barca's game. He's not someone that hugs the touchline,he cuts inside every now and then.But don't forget that up until 2 years ago Messi was a hardcore winger and his game gradually changed.The advantage of Jeffren is that he uses both feet,unlike Messi that gets in trouble whenever he gets stuck on the right and has to cross with his right foot. In my opinion, he's much better than Pedrito and way better than Hleb. I donno how you waste 16 mil EURO on Hleb when you have someone like Jeffren.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
when was messi a hardcore winger? he never been the beat and cross type...... he always been more of a play maker with a knack for cutting in i have seen Messi since he was young i do not know where u got that idea

and jefferen is not as good as pedro either... he has FLASHES of brillance, but sometimes he is just worthless, Pedro has shown consitstiency this preseason i think all u have seen of jefferen is what he did to Zabaleta in man city

Jefferen better than Hleb? u must not have seen Hleb's Arsenal and Stutgart days.. he might not have performed well at Barça but there is no doubt he is quality.. just look at the gol he scored recently (even if the other team was bad it was still something u do not see often)

N

nashy07

when was messi a hardcore winger? he never been the beat and cross type...... he always been more of a play maker with a knack for cutting in i have seen Messi since he was young i do not know where u got that idea

and jefferen is not as good as pedro either... he has FLASHES of brillance, but sometimes he is just worthless, Pedro has shown consitstiency this preseason i think all u have seen of jefferen is what he did to Zabaleta in man city

Jefferen better than Hleb? u must not have seen Hleb's Arsenal and Stutgart days.. he might not have performed well at Barça but there is no doubt he is quality.. just look at the gol he scored recently (even if the other team was bad it was still something u do not see often)

+1

aRegularAce

Suárez said it would be a dream to play for barca. "To play there is a dream for every child and that includes me. But for now my feeling says no, because I'm not finished yet at Ajax."

Home of Barca Fans