Jeffren Suarez

V

Valon

He's reserve together with Jonathan, Fontas and Muniesa. These are their numbers:

28 Jonathan
32 Fontàs
33 Muniesa
35 Jeffren

Hydro2oo9

I'd like to see more of Jeffren this season, he's always lacked something which would make him a stand out player. but has other abilities which make him a very handy squad/back-up player for Barcelona to have in their ranks. He has great technical ability, and I'm sure he would relish the oppurtunity in the first team, if given more of a chance.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was nice to see him getting the starting spot but it wasn`t the best display from Jeffren. He tried hard though.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Wasted a good chance in last night's game, although he wasn't on for that long. Personally I don't think he's going to be good enough. Pedro has great technical ability but his decision making has improved leaps and bounds and he's far more effective.

E

Ess_88

Wasted a good chance in last night's game, although he wasn't on for that long. Personally I don't think he's going to be good enough. Pedro has great technical ability but his decision making has improved leaps and bounds and he's far more effective.
I Agree...

Please dont kill me for this comparison: Jeffren do remind me of Quaresma (positiv or negativ, you be the judge) in the sence that all the skills with the football are there, but the desicionmaking/instinct just isnt good enought, yet :question:

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Except he is way cooler and seem to have an end product in pre-season but once the season gets started, he shuts down.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He does actually look like him a little bit as well :lol:
_45438246_quaresma-226.jpg
jeffren+barcelona+atletic.jpg

Home of Barca Fans